Tata Kontador

Garfield2010

Predict or comment but back it up with REASONING. Just telling other people they now F-ol is not the way to go.

What would you call your posts to TNT and 101% then? Pot, kettle, black?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bpayne

All I was saying is that I have been cycling for 15 years + and am an huge follower. You need not to be a profesional cyclist to know anything about the sport.

Just because I have not been to the olympics does not mean I cannot have an opinion.

And calling me that kind of shows the person you are.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

:clap: :clap:

I think Conti was dumb to lsoe so much time, I hope baby Schleck takes the win!

Evans will lose 10-15 mins on one day which will cost him...

Hell 101%, you still Alive??

How's things?

At least 101% is training.......

Kry jou gat in rat Rabubi.....the Nation is marching to be a strong team coming summer.... ;) :lol:

Kry jou gat in rat Rabubi.....the Nation is marching to be a strong team coming summer.... ;) :lol:

:blush: Training...yes. But getting a bit looong in the tooth . You laatjies are hurting me in the racing :)

Remember what happened to Lance. He had 7 years fo near flawless racing and then in his last tour he had 7 years of bad luck in 3 weeks!

I think we must also watch Evins closely. He is not explosive and will not attack but finally he has gotten those few minutes he needed over Alberto.

Any ideas on Basso? Will he make top 5?

Eish ou, het laasweek darem so paar IDT rides en so twee rides die naweek in. Amper my kn****rs afgevries saterdag.

Dis nie maklik om jou comeback in die winter te begin nie, ek het saterdag so stadig teen saartjies uitgegaan, ek het soos jy op 'n downhill met jou mountainbike gelyk, met chicks wat my drop en al...

Met die crap weer buite is dit maar IDT vir my die week

Edited by RABUBI

101% you are an idiot.

****!!

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Name calling.......you bunch fight nice.....or this will be closed.....

Which will be a pity.....nice entertainment so late on a Monday afternoon.....

Early days boys....early days.......The Tour is long!

Remember what happened to Lance. He had 7 years fo near flawless racing and then in his last tour he had 7 years of bad luck in 3 weeks!

No you wrong, Lance decided to race clean for that TDF and thats how good he was. Sad but true.

I think we must also watch Evins closely. He is not explosive and will not attack but finally he has gotten those few minutes he needed over Alberto.

Any ideas on Basso? Will he make top 5?

Is Evins one of the new guys?

ek het saterdag so stadig teen saartjies uitgegaan, ek het soos jy op 'n downhill met jou mountainbike gelyk, met chicks wat my drop en al...

So jy se jy't geloop op met Saartjies? :clap: :P

No you wrong, Lance decided to race clean for that TDF and thats how good he was. Sad but true.

Ooh. Punch to the spleen! Bpayne delivers full pain!

Ja well, does riding clean cause you to crash 5 times? I do agree that he probably was riding clean for the first time, but I also think age caught up with him...........

It should be Evans (you know what I mean)

I think that's a tad dis-ingenious. To be fair, that crash happend about 5 riders deep.

dis-ingenoius???

Well quite a few of the contenders managed to be genius enough to stay out of trouble i.e. Schlecks, Basso, Evans, Horner, Lepheimer, Kloden