Tata Kontador

Garfield2010

contador will have to ride out of his skin to win. All the others have to do now is stay out of trouble, keep up with any attacks he may offer, and duke it out amongst themselves towards the end. it will be nice if Cuddles can keep it together and not crack in the hills like last year, and if schrek can keep his chainset running. good racing to come.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to explain anything to a little "know it all" like yourself. Now run along and go watch the tour . should be starting soon.

Damn! Just been checking out the stages again and we have to wait until Stage 12 until we see how Conty and Andy are going...

There seem to be very few pan flat stages this year - many more stages that finish on cat 3 or 4 climbs or have a nice rolling profiles. I don't think Cav is going to get green - my money is on Thor after his awesome sprint up the hill on stage 1 or Gilbert - his form this year is unbelievable but not sure he has 3 week kinda legs...

Damn! Just been checking out the stages again and we have to wait until Stage 12 until we see how Conty and Andy are going...

There seem to be very few pan flat stages this year - many more stages that finish on cat 3 or 4 climbs or have a nice rolling profiles. I don't think Cav is going to get green - my money is on Thor after his awesome sprint up the hill on stage 1 or Gilbert - his form this year is unbelievable but not sure he has 3 week kinda legs...

Yip. Stg 12 is when we'll all see who's got the legs to win it .

Like "Kontadoor" said after yesturdays stage:

"From here on, he said that it “will be a different Tour, we will face it with another point of view. The important thing now is to pass the days until we reach the mountains to see how we are.” And, after all, the mountains are “my forte."

Im very happy with the current state of affairs. But being a contador hater i must admit that if there is anybody in the pelaton that can close a gap it probably is contodar

Yip. Stg 12 is when we'll all see who's got the legs to win it .

Like "Kontadoor" said after yesturdays stage:

"From here on, he said that it “will be a different Tour, we will face it with another point of view. The important thing now is to pass the days until we reach the mountains to see how we are.” And, after all, the mountains are “my forte."

Hell 101%, you still Alive??

How's things?

"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom." - Mahatma Gandhi

I will watch it unfold over the next 3 weeks, surely guys the tour cannot be won or lost in the first 2 days ..... unless you are Berhard Eisel I guess ;)

"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom." - Mahatma Gandhi

I will watch it unfold over the next 3 weeks, surely guys the tour cannot be won or lost in the first 2 days ..... unless you are Berhard Eisel I guess ;)

"Only a poofter has no opinions" - Eldron.

C'mon - take a position man - it makes the tour way more interesting when you've pegged your colours to a flag. Watching and waiting is boring...

You cannot say Contador is out of contention after just 2 days of racing.

You can be sure he will attack every chance he gets to make up the time.

This is going to be one very interesting tour.

"Only a poofter has no opinions" - Eldron.

C'mon - take a position man - it makes the tour way more interesting when you've pegged your colours to a flag. Watching and waiting is boring...

OK then a Specialized rider will win :blush:

Oh and even though I am dumb and know nothing about cycling, I think we might be in for a surprise tomorrow. With a mini-mountaintop finish I am almost certain Mr Contador will try and win back a few seconds so it should be interesting to see how Schleck & Evins respond should Konti attack with 2 km's left....................

But hell, lets ask 101% rather for his opinion (OR THE WAY IT IS/WILL BE) as he puts it.

101%, please tell me what will happen tomorrow so that I dont have to wait!!! Please please.....

At least I make some sense (or hope so) and have a reason to say what I am saying.

Gee, imagine if other people think the same way about their opinions. Oh, wait, they do.

Predict or comment but back it up with REASONING. Just telling other people they now F-ol is not the way to go.

To be honest I also dont like Alberto anymore...... He should not have done the TDF this year. It is disrespectfull to the race and the other riders.

The only time he will disrespect the other riders is by breaking the omerta. If he keeps his mouth shut and goes down without taking anyone else with him then he's cool bananas.

Imagine only ex-Super 15(or 14,13,12) players were the only ones who were allowed to have a prediction on a game...