Sani2c rush entry is pathetic

pauloc

So guys go and check on the website

That's it, they only just stood it up again, and now you're sending everyone to crash it. Good work.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Team 1557

Accepted

Yeah baby, this morning when i checked it was waiting list still. So guys go and check on the website

Just went back in and I've gone from R121 to A222, so I guess that means they finally figured out that I applied for the adventure, not the race but now I'm further down the waiting list :(

did anyone NOT get an email? I registered and got the "you are on the waiting list" screen but have not yet received an email............

did anyone NOT get an email? I registered and got the "you are on the waiting list" screen but have not yet received an email............

I didn't get an email... but then again I'm still on the waiting list :D

It seems that every time I hit submit during the initial rush and got an error message it did indeed end up on the database. I have an entry with 24 participants. ??????

here's an idea.

pay for all those entries, and then flog them at R1k profit each....

Yip, the website said you'll only hear from them when you've cracked the nod. That's if there opens up a spot after the weekend payment. Seems like nothing has changed. They should've kept their 'new entry procedure' sermon. Don't we look like fools thinking we had a chance to get in.

:(

Now I'm getting mal. For some reason my team entry is now A5758. If that number does indicate your position in the queue, then that means I've dropped from 100-odd down to almost 6000th in the queue. WTF!?!?

This is what I get:

Team/Entry ID: Wait - R6

Entry Status: Waiting List

Hope that R6 means I'm #6 on the waiting list. unsure.gif

Wonder if the "R" is for Race? I entered the Adventure. Now just imagine I get an entry into the Race! ohmy.gif mmmmm decisions, decisions!!

Now:

Team/Entry ID: Wait - A5428 ohmy.gifohmy.gif

From the front of the queue to the back?? angry.gif

Now I'm getting mal. For some reason my team entry is now A5758. If that number does indicate your position in the queue, then that means I've dropped from 100-odd down to almost 6000th in the queue. WTF!?!?

Hope that is not the case. I went from A2 to A6492. But we'll manage to sort it out.

I went from Wait-R2629 to Wait-A5303

WTF

+1, went from R50something to A200 to A5000, bugger that for a joke, now's time to call on mates with connections.

Yip, the website said you'll only hear from them when you've cracked the nod. That's if there opens up a spot after the weekend payment. Seems like nothing has changed. They should've kept their 'new entry procedure' sermon. Don't we look like fools thinking we had a chance to get in.

:(

so why are people getting waiting list emails? doesnt make sense. Have to say, if this were my race or it company I would be on here trying to answer as many questions as possible - apologise for having such a sh11ty server etc etc

so why are people getting waiting list emails? doesnt make sense. Have to say, if this were my race or it company I would be on here trying to answer as many questions as possible - apologise for having such a sh11ty server etc etc

Correct? Thought those were only coming out AFTER payment closes for those who got confirmed entries? huh.gif

Correct? Thought those were only coming out AFTER payment closes for those who got confirmed entries? huh.gif

Never got an email, a mate told me to go back to the site and fill in my details. That's how I got my number