Parts Trade Thread

divernick

I have a 2008 Fox 32 Talas 100mm 120mm 140mm travel adjust RLC wanting to trade for same fork with a longer steerer tube.My current Fox is titanium and the steerer tube length is 175mm want something with 200 to 210 mm.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it pleases the moderators and doesn't take away from the classifieds, this could be a cool thread to run with.

List parts that you'd like to swap.

I have a 120mm stem with 25 deg rise 25.4mm handlebar diameter that I'd like to swap for a 90mm stem to fit 25.4mm handlebar.

For what it's worth: thumbup1.gif

And a B.U.M.P. to boot!

Will PM you if we think of moving it to a more suitable forum.

Happy, er, trading.

I have a set of good condition used white rocket rons I would like to swop for tt bars.

Edited by GTRacing

Let's step this up a notch...

- I'll swap a large XC dual suspension/good road bike/250+cc dirt bike for my Spesh Enduro Pro SL

- Any interesting offers for a 130mm Deda Newton stem/Campy Record hubs/Campy Record pedals + new cleats/brand new v-brakes? Maybe for a good crankset (XT or better), dual suspension frame or high-end alu flat bar?

For more info ---> http://www.thehubsa..../6514-clearout/

I also have XT pedals, Look Quartz pedals, Ryder pedals & Crank Bro's Acid pedals lying around and in need of a new home, but would need something interesting for these as I haven't thought of getting rid of them yet...

How much for the XT or Look pedals, pm me price range. thnx!

Edited by MTB_Roadie

A ten speed ti Record cassette was donated to me recently. to swap for whatever you think.

Anyone wanna swap a 2.25 or similar MTB tire for a 2.4 Conti Mountain King? It's in almost new condition....

26" MTB Wheel. 6 bolt Commencal sealed bearing Hub. Nice for Spare/Training wheel. Looking to swop for Light'ish (250g) riser bars, or Light'ish Seat post :-)

I have a used Shimano Octalink crank with 170mm crank arms (No blades as this is for my new SS build) and BB to swop for either a 175mm Octalink crank or another crank and BB offering ... not fussy RE this at all.

Regards

Hairy

I have a used Shimano Tiagra square taper crank crank (One blade only) with 175mm crank arms (This was for a SS roadie build) and BB to swop for 175mm MTB crank or another crank and BB offering ... not fussy RE this at all.

Regards

Hairy

26" MTB Wheel. 6 bolt Commencal sealed bearing Hub. Nice for Spare/Training wheel. Looking to swop for Light'ish (250g) riser bars, or Light'ish Seat post :-)

Is it a rear wheel? Disc/V-brake?

I have a bar , need to check the weight of it tho

If it pleases the moderators and doesn't take away from the classifieds, this could be a cool thread to run with.

List parts that you'd like to swap.

I have a 120mm stem with 25 deg rise 25.4mm handlebar diameter that I'd like to swap for a 90mm stem to fit 25.4mm handlebar.

I have something fairly similar, but it's about a 70mm. Apologies for the pic, but the camera batteries were dying, so I snapped quickly. I'm in Houghton during the day. Let me know if you want it.

post-388-0-93688700-1313609701.jpg