32GI

ridr

I dont know if anyone has mantioned this here yet, but I have found 32GI to be a fanatastic hangover cure. Just thought I would give it a mention.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A week ago I started using 32GI again. I have however noticed that my mouth seems to dry out quickly. I used 1 and a half scoops (endurance product)in a 500ml bottle. Also before the ride I had one of the 32GI "super c's". Any advice? Is this common?

I dont know if anyone has mantioned this here yet, but I have found 32GI to be a fanatastic hangover cure. Just thought I would give it a mention.

Good to know...reckon you chase a boerewors roll with a 32 GI and Rehidrate mix...then klap 2 myprodol's...winning

32GI is the single best hangover cure ever, an expensive one, but it works like a charm! Tried it once out of desperation and since then everytime!

32GI is the single best hangover cure ever, an expensive one, but it works like a charm! Tried it once out of desperation and since then everytime!

cheaper than a drip with "jet fuel", painkillers and vit B from your local life hospital....don't ask

• 6 months later...

Although according to 'the Doc' / Jaroen Swart, low GI products are only good for training purposes and should not replace carb drinks in races where you need the quick release energy to perform at your peak.

Do you have to use 32Gi by it's expiry date? Or do I need to throw it out - got quite a bit left, don't want to waste it. :huh:

ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS IF USED PAST EXPIRY DATE???

I've been using it for a while and definitely works for me, the long sustained subtle energy delivery is awesome. you dont have those mad hunger cravings after a big race / stage.

Having said that some of riding partners, 2 to be exact claimed it made them nauseas when they tried it and won't use it again. Well whatever works for u !

Although according to 'the Doc' / Jaroen Swart, low GI products are only good for training purposes and should not replace carb drinks in races where you need the quick release energy to perform at your peak.

thats eactly how i use it. low GI endurance for training, High GI accelerate for racing..works well

I heard that and agree.

Would that also count for the race fuel version of the range? What's it called again?

• 1 month later...

The endure is great, I have tried several other products so my gut is fairly educated in its decision.

What I have also started using is the 32gi recovery shake and its fantastic. I have the vanilla and it works for me.

• 3 weeks later...

32Giâ„¢ launches Endure & Accelerate Chewable Energy Tabs

RECOVER

The 32Gi™ company is proud to announce the launch of Chewable Endure & Accelerate Energy Tabs based on 32Gi™‘s highly successful two energy drinks, Endurance and Accelerate. It is not always convenient to carry a water bottle or mix a sachet of energy drink on route in a training or racing session, specifically in an endurance running event. 32Gi™ sought a way of changing the delivery mechanism to ensure a simpler way of providing the energy requirements for an athlete. 32Gi™ Energy Tabs come in a convenient carry tube which contains 10x5gram chewable tablets, providing hours of energy.

32Giâ„¢ Energy Tabs are an optimum drip feeding system where an athlete can chew the energy tabs separate to his water consumption, making it a lot easier to consume in an event. This also allows the athlete to worry about hydration separately and not have the issue of over or under hydration.

Comrades Marathon was a true test for the 32Gi™ Energy Tabs in which 32Gi™ Elite Athletes ran with them on the day. 32Gi™ athletes took 11 Gold Medals at Comrades including 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the men’s.

32Giâ„¢ Energy Tab Facts:

Endure Energy Tabs

· Balanced and Sustainable Energy

· Child Friendly

· Suitable for Diabetics

· Zero Spiking

· Delicious Tasting

· Easy to Chew and Swallow

· Easy on the Digestive System

· In Orange, Lime, Peach & Raspberry

· Vegan Suitable no animal derivatives

Accelerate Energy Tabs

· Balanced & sustainable Energy

· Quick Releasing

· High Gastric emptying rate

· Suitable for High Intensity Exercise

· Delicious Tasting

· Easy to Chew & Swallow

· In Orange, Lime & Raspberry

· Vegan Suitable no animal derivatives

I have been using your products (chews and tablets) for long time now and love them.

One question, would you receive same kind of energy/nutrition by using chews/tablets as using the drinks??

I love the fact that I can freeze water and have cold water with the tablets/chews, but wondering if I shouldn't go over to drinks for the 70.3 now?? (if it is a "better" delivery mechanism/ different energy)

• 4 weeks later...

Did a 3hr+ ride yesterday at mostly 80%+ HR. All I can say is hats off to the guys at 32gi. Think I would have died otherwise. Also consumed 2 x energy bars during the process.

Good stuff.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Drink of choice for "Hill 2 Hill" on Sun will be 32Gi Endurance 1st bottle and then onto 32Gi Accelerate for the latter stages.

Thing is everyone's always banging on about the importance of including real food along the way. Would the Race Food nougat blocks qualify and would they work in conjunction with the 32Gi products?

Drink of choice for "Hill 2 Hill" on Sun will be 32Gi Endurance 1st bottle and then onto 32Gi Accelerate for the latter stages.

Thing is everyone's always banging on about the importance of including real food along the way. Would the Race Food nougat blocks qualify and would they work in conjunction with the 32Gi products?

My question too.

Archived