Whats your view on gay cyclists: By the pumpkin king?

JackThePumpkinKing

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is

http://rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/facepalm10.jpg

:D

We have most of you who replied to thank, I provided the perfect foundation, but you are the ones who truly deserve this face palm as a award.

I'm glad to take 49% credit though,

my fathers gonna be so proud :D

Edited by JackThePumpkinKing

Only if ian rides an mtb...

This is just an attempt to upstage THAT awesum fred...~10pages and counting..

But to be fair, he's not having much luck finding any, so I don't think mrs pumpingjack has anything to worry about.

By the way, dunno what all the reference to roadies being gay is about. Remember Brokeback Mountain?

Laaik i said earlier, wonder how many pm's bumpkin received

Do u think the mods are corruptable?

This is just an attempt to upstage THAT awesum fred...~10pages and counting..

No worries. We just get Dangle to nipple a few more pics, and fred locked. Easy.

Somehow I have actually received a total of zero point nil nil pm's

Seeing this is in the rant and rave section, are you ranting or raving over this.

We have most of you who replied to thank, I provided the perfect foundation, but you are the ones who truly deserve this face palm as a award.

I'm glad to take 49% credit though,

my fathers gonna be so proud :D

Your fathers? you have more than one? Says something about your mother.........

Pal this is the hub, no matter how "perfect" your foundation was, the question you asked was totally irrelevant and almost an insult to everyone. You have been lucky to have had such a lot of tolerancy up to this point.

I think you should not be so modest, your efforts are worth more than 49%, I think you deserve the whole nine yards. You are now declared fully competent at starting "the thread that won't die". You get 100% credit for this. Stand tall TNT1 now has competition for the most popular thread.

No worries. We just get Dangle to nipple a few more pics, and fred locked. Easy.

This fred simply presents too many opportunities to ignore ! :D

Would pumpkin king be interested in the Thule Bike Carrier advertised in classifieds ?

It is listed as Strap On :D

Hey :angry:

Dangle had nuffink to do with that, it was that Silence of the Lambs tuck my frank between my beans and have lips like Don King picture that caused it .

@Crutch Norris the Jumping Fairy, if you want pm's then you are gonna have to post some pics, us Hub DILF dudes like to play hard to get.

Would pumpkin king be interested in the Thule Bike Carrier advertised in classifieds ?

The king cycles a road bike and is therefore gay.

If he cycled a mount-ian bike then he would be lesbian, and therefore be interested in the strap on.....

The king cycles a road bike and is therefore gay.

If he cycled a mount-ian bike then he would be lesbian, and therefore be interested in the strap on.....