Whats your view on gay cyclists: By the pumpkin king?

JackThePumpkinKing

The comments from PampoenPompingPiet are all too similar to a bit of airbending that was done a few weeks ago if you recall. I reckon it might be time to stop feding the troll, unless of course you have nothing else to do until knock off time... then fire at random!!

Pampoene - now there's one unknown I aint about to demystify!!!!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The comments from PampoenPompingPiet are all too similar to a bit of airbending that was done a few weeks ago if you recall. I reckon it might be time to stop feding the troll, unless of course you have nothing else to do until knock off time... then fire at random!!

Yeah, maybe we have a airbender clone on the loose ............ similar grammar and excessive use of the word cool ( out of context) :blush:

Can you imagine the PMs if he was a gay Blue Bulls Supporter... Would crash the Hub servers!! We'll take him seeing as the Sharks got their @ss handed to them on a plate last week...

I am still keeping a low profile after the result this weekend from the Sharks.

I think you are about to get your groove on by a safari suit wearing road builder HKGK

Quote of the day.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cant tell if talking about me or not :huh:

Go away, gaze at the mountain, and try to demystify it.

why dont you get straight jokes?

All jokes - other than gay jokes - are by default straight jokes. therefore there are actually more jokes about straight people than gay people.

:P I got 50 min with nowhere in particular to go until then, so I ain't going nowhere. Got one eye on the Pampoen and one eye on your fred waiting for Dangle to lay down some Testarossa!!!

I will ouens, I will.

Sitting on the gautrain Hatfield to Rhodesfield, this passes the time :clap:

Lots of trassies in Hatfield.

@Chubba, that goose has a flippin gorgeous cleavage, I am gonna report you, it's the second time today me knees have gone weak and my sack has hit the ground, I now look like a bloubol koggolmander.

I am still keeping a low profile after the result this weekend from the Sharks.

I even folded my jersey and hid it at the back of my cupboard... Might show it some daylight this weekend. :unsure:

I even folded my jersey and hid it at the back of my cupboard... Might show it some daylight this weekend. :unsure:

This will make you feel better - for the straight guys on this thread.

post-3699-0-66516700-1316613864.jpg