Whats your view on gay cyclists: By the pumpkin king?

JackThePumpkinKing

Dis net pleinweg verkeerd as jy my vra

Siek is eintlik die regte woord

Die probleem met vandag se samelewing is dat al die bollie(ja letterlik bollie) aanvaar word

Werent you the same oke that was gaaning aan in a previous fred about people being nicer to each other on the Hub? hmmm....

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They wear tight lycra clothing that outlines their nether regions, shave their legs, and :unsure: .... Oh, crap, wait, ummmmmm

Lyk vir meer soos n advertensie wat hy plaas, hy dink seker dis n gayting, aag sorry, dating site die.

As I said, the Jack is a :

http://rlv.zcache.com/dilf_hunter_hat-p148266802911313329tdto_152.jpg

Lyk vir meer soos n advertensie wat hy plaas, hy dink seker dis n gayting, aag sorry, dating site die.

Seriously?

No thank you I am more than happy with my partner

I'm sorry, but what the hell difference does it make?? Have we not moved on from this type of bigotry in the last few years?

This country and the world are in a shocking state and you're asking this kind of nonsense?

They wear tight lycra clothing that outlines their nether regions, shave their legs, and :unsure: .... Oh, crap, wait, ummmmmm

HA HA HA HA!!!! Good one

Seriously?

You tell em' cowboy :thumbup:

My advice Jack, Crutch Norris or whatever, don't take things too serious, otherwise these hubbers will drive you nuts.

http://worldoffancydress.com/images/Village%20People%20Cowboy%2036238.jpg

dude Cape Town is full of them,

they wear White kit, even on the mountain.

if riding a bike gets them going, let them be....

Seriously?

Jaaa but does your pardner know your trolling the hub for chommies?

But to be fair, he's not having much luck finding any, so I don't think mrs pumpingjack has anything to worry about.

By the way, dunno what all the reference to roadies being gay is about. Remember Brokeback Mountain?

Isn't that the little thing that hangs off a puppies starfish when they didn't wipe properly ?

Isn't that the little thing that hangs off a puppies starfish when they didn't wipe properly ?

No man. Those a dingle-berries.

But to be fair, he's not having much luck finding any, so I don't think mrs pumpingjack has anything to worry about.

By the way, dunno what all the reference to roadies being gay is about. Remember Brokeback Mountain?

No you confuse that with mount-ian.