Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, had them my whole life and spent lots time getting dog hair off my clothes, couch and bed etc.

"hold my beer"  would be my two Labradors reply to your comment

@ Gen and Baldrick,   thank you, I will have  a look at the pet shop. Had my metal comb/rake thingy for years so  a new one may be in order.

If you do not come right, let me know and I will see if I can get you one.

Very sadly, this morning was the first time in more than 25 years that I start my day without a Labrador.. Rufus passed away yesterday after a short but severe illness. His extreme enthusiasm and his skill as an expert retriever will be severely missed.

Eish it's tough and we all go through it. Everytime we get a pup I remind myself that the journey is for a limited time only and I go about making the most of it while we both can.

• 2 weeks later...

So 1 more sleep and we get to collect little Enzo.

My son is very very excited.. he gets pick of the litter.

His dad has been in constant contact telling him don't stress about picking the right one..you will know, he will speak to you.[emoji173] hubby reads pups really well so I think he is sad that he can't be here for this.

We are just about ready for him..

Crate

3 x dogbeds, [emoji23]

Tug toys

Ball on ropes

Leads

Collars

Car seat thingy

Safety belt thingy

Just have to go get a play pen today so that I can babysit him during school hours[emoji23]

In the meantime my son sold 2 of his tennis rackets to raise more funds for puppy supplies[emoji23]

He is really insistent on paying for everything himself..of course we help but it is good that he is taking responsibility for Enzo..

Edited by Gen

Very sadly, this morning was the first time in more than 25 years that I start my day without a Labrador.. Rufus passed away yesterday after a short but severe illness. His extreme enthusiasm and his skill as an expert retriever will be severely missed.

So sorry to hear this DJR

RIP Rufus

Hey sorry DJR.

I recall siting waiting  at the vet surrounded by people with Yorkies etc. on their laps as I sat there with a huge GSD on my lap cos that is how we used to sit on the couch  at home so he didn't think that his royal ass was expected to go on the floor like the other big dogs at the vet.

I recall siting waiting at the vet surrounded by people with Yorkies etc. on their laps as I sat there with a huge GSD on my lap cos that is how we used to sit on the couch at home so he didn't think that his royal ass was expected to go on the floor like the other big dogs at the vet.

Ha ha ha ha..my dalmatian was like that..just a big lap dog[emoji23][emoji23]