Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meet Daniel.  He was rescued from my work in July after living in a drain for who knows how long.  He was taken to the vet and had both his ears amputated due to skin cancer.  In November he had to have all his teeth removed because of severe gum disease.  Here he is now, happy and warm and gratefull to have a home.post-19612-0-00320500-1516684364_thumb.jpgpost-19612-0-27639700-1516684447_thumb.jpg

post-19612-0-72383000-1516684327_thumb.jpg

Batcat trying to figure out how to get up there.

She is growing and very cute..still food crazy and has actually put her whole head in my mouth trying to take my food out of my mouth.

bfa6c4c7c90178b616c87b3216e8ff7c.jpgf9e19fe841202309bb23a05aa3c5a40d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cutest little thing.

Meet Daniel.  He was rescued from my work in July after living in a drain for who knows how long.  He was taken to the vet and had both his ears amputated due to skin cancer.  In November he had to have all his teeth removed because of severe gum disease.  Here he is now, happy and warm and gratefull to have a home.attachicon.gif20170609_142058.jpgattachicon.gif20170627_095840.jpgattachicon.gif20170907_173815.jpg

I'm not crying! You're crying! 

giphy.gif

Hero cat..Bagheera alerted me to an intruder climbing through my bedroom window last night ... 3 dogs and the cat child saves the day.[emoji123][emoji123]

We are fine.. the intruder could possibly have burst eardrums as I am not afraid to scream.973db556085b46adb940aea4789cddeb.jpg

We found this cutie at work, skinny and hungry and dirty hair and an infected eye but irresistably cute. One of my co-workers adopted him. I was tempted myself to take him home but our cat is a dominant male so not a good idea.

http://i67.tinypic.com/ztbtvl.jpg

I think he'll become a very handsome cat with half long hair.

He was purring so loudly and curled up in my neck, so happy to have found comfort

Edited by Belgian biker

Hero cat..Bagheera alerted me to an intruder climbing through my bedroom window last night ... 3 dogs and the cat child saves the day.[emoji123][emoji123]

We are fine.. the intruder could possibly have burst eardrums as I am not afraid to scream.973db556085b46adb940aea4789cddeb.jpg

Wow glad you are all ok

Extra cat snack for the hero

????

Wow glad you are all ok

Extra cat snack for the hero

[emoji106]

One week later and he is still getting everything he wants whenever he wants[emoji6]

Okay in all honesty they always get whatever they want whenever they want..he is just maybe getting a little more praise for being our hero.

Thx yes all good just very paranoid now.. and hate that..my brain knows that it is safer after the security upgrades but my subconscious isn't there yet.????????

We found this cutie at work, skinny and hungry and dirty hair and an infected eye but irresistably cute. One of my co-workers adopted him. I was tempted myself to take him home but our cat is a dominant male so not a good idea.

http://i67.tinypic.com/ztbtvl.jpg

Very pretty fella