Show us your pets

tunariaan

Very nice picture Maximis. :thumbup: Looks like a Norwegian Forest cat?

Absolutely no clue!! We got her from the spca - we think there must be some forest or Maine coon in her somewhere. She is quite big too

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

At 9.5 months this 50kg boy just graduated from his Foundation Agility course. I have my doubts whether his size will allow him to continue with Agility but we had huge fun! His pace through the tunnel was quicker than a Gupta through immigration but it did look like you were squeezing a pimple :D post-13836-0-57074600-1526987930_thumb.jpg

River Rat, are you going to breed with him ? This is a leading question to has be been for da snip?

River Rat, are you going to breed with him ? This is a leading question to has be been for da snip?

He's still intact but I am not a breeder. He is going to be a very large Ridgeback which might not make him that desirable if you want show quality offspring unless you want larger Ridgebacks with a pedigree.

At 9.5 months this 50kg boy just graduated from his Foundation Agility course. I have my doubts whether his size will allow him to continue with Agility but we had huge fun! His pace through the tunnel was quicker than a Gupta through immigration but it did look like you were squeezing a pimple :D attachicon.gifranger agility graduation cropped.jpg

He has become a very good looking guy. I will post a pic of our Boerboel that was on here previously. He is about the same age. We haven't weighed him lately, he is just doesn't fit onto the sheep scale. We suspect he is approaching 60kg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Bat cat was spayed today.. poor thing.. she of course charmed everyone at the vet at home now suckling her favourite thing..my gown[emoji4]

Do you get pacifiers for cats..shame she was so young when she wondered into our house, the gown became her comfort..[emoji173]

Check out @GenOrnsby’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/GenOrnsby/status/1012381524870750208?s=09

Edited by Gen

Bat cat was spayed today.. poor thing.. she of course charmed everyone at the vet at home now suckling her favourite thing..my gown[emoji4]

Do you get pacifiers for cats..shame she was so young when she wondered into our house, the gown became her comfort..[emoji173]

Check out @GenOrnsby’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/GenOrnsby/status/1012381524870750208?s=09

I had a cat who used to knead and suckle all the time. Blankets were soaking wet!

Took a photo of Jock Jr, Demon Dog, curled op on my bed in the sun. He is most definitely not a winter's dog. ef34f6238e4638a02e3d45909afa572b.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Mr. Diesel - 7 months old, approaching 30kg now. Big boy for a boxxer. He thinks he is tiny though, refuses to sit anywhere but his spot on the couch or on my lap. Really enjoy the little bugger, but he is naughty as hell and a I think a bit bored on his own. Considering getting him a friend, between Ridgeback or another boxxer at this point - but will probably go for another boxxer considering the size of our yard.

Anyway, whatever we do end up getting, it will have to wait a year or so because Diesel had parvo virus at 3 months old - nearly did not make it! The virus apparently lives in your yard for quite some time, so cannot introduce unvaccinated puppies any time soon.

post-82251-0-46104500-1530218505_thumb.jpg

Edited by I_my_own_bike

• 2 weeks later...