Show us your pets

tunariaan

Did anybody happen to hear the 16:30 news on KFM this eve? There was a outreach from a non-profit rescue saying they only have a few days dog food left for the 100 dogs they have on their property and asked for contributions. Would like to help but did not catch the name of the establishment.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tumbles... kort jy n skeermes boet? ons kan n thread begin... wayne kan n rekening oopmaak... seker ons sal jou kan help!

Hahahahaha! I haven't shaved at home in months. I outsource to a barber. Normally a head and beard shave once a week. But the cold weather means it's beard time!

I away from home at work, so the wife sent me a picture of Marsie with the comment "I dunno where you are going sleep when you get home."

That's MY side of the bed and MY pillow.

Dude, when you have dogs, there is no "MY"!

Love the updates. She is a gorgeous girl!

Guest EdEdEd
Nothing like a vet bill on a long weekend.

post-10036-0-83548900-1398624553_thumb.jpg

poor thing, whats the matter?

She managed to run into plastic fence in garden which stabbed her into her knee she had to have surgery to clean it up :(

She managed to run into plastic fence in garden which stabbed her into her knee she had to have surgery to clean it up :(

I think she needs some mince from Woolworths!

See this lady quite often at lunch time...walking her dogs. Not sure what the exact story is but every day she cycles this path with a whole lot of dogs running next to the bike. Sometimes there is one in the front basket or trailer which is hooked behind the bike. Other then the 4 in the photo there was another one (Shetland type collie) running further ahead.

All that and she has time to talk on her phone....

post-182-0-01520800-1398778858_thumb.png

See the trailer and other hound in front (left of her head), sorry for the poor quality.... iphone zoom

post-182-0-57878700-1398778871_thumb.png

Nothing like a vet bill on a long weekend.

post-10036-0-83548900-1398624553_thumb.jpg

Ditto here

Last week my doctor session, antibiotics and cortisone cost half of a vet session, dog antibiotics and dog cortisone this long weekend. (and the vet appointment was half the duration of the doctors appointment). Still scratching my head... :blink: