Show us your pets

tunariaan

Several different manufacturers - it was Virbac whose batch failed but they did do a "recall". Was at AACL today with a friend to adopt a puppy and the lady there said pls pls pls chip your dog BUT also make sure your details are kept up to date!! Especially if you move or change numbers - the number of dogs they get in - especially over the festive season - that are chipped but the owner details are out of date is mind boggling! They chip with identipet which is one of the first companies to have launched chip. I think the cost of the chip depends on whether you still have to pay an annual subscription to the service ( also offer the lifetime option). AACL chips as part of the adoption fee - tho generally they do it when the dog comes in to be sterilized ( we had the pup done on collection tho).

Collars are good as they immediately identify the pet as being "owned" as opposed to dumped or stray. But ja not all dogs share that sentiment!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a post I wish I didn't have to make. I had to bid farewell to Tumbleweed yesterday. He became violently ill, and we had to give in after his brave fight against the cancer. I will miss him. The best dog ever.

This is a post I wish I didn't have to make. I had to bid farewell to Tumbleweed yesterday. He became violently ill, and we had to give in after his brave fight against the cancer. I will miss him. The best dog ever.

Sad :(

I am so sorry :(  I don't know else what to say......

He was one in a million.

I am sure your other dogs are feeling quite unsettled too.

condolences bud!

I am so sorry for your loss.

So sorry, thats so sad

I am so sorry :( I don't know else what to say......

He was one in a million.

I am sure your other dogs are feeling quite unsettled too.

Thank you. Jules is stuck to my side. She dominated Tumbles in life. But is missing him in death. He's left a big hole.

I've been searching for something that can some up what we feel about him, and this lyric best sums it up:

"All the memories going round, round, round, round.

I have wished for so long. How I wish for you today."

But wishing for him is selfish. His pain is gone. For that I'm glad. For all the memories I'm glad.

Ouch, strongs there man .

Eish. My condolences

Strongs bud

Such sad news bru, feels like we all got to know him through your posts and pics.  Such an awesome companion.

Condolences, may you find comfort in knowing his pain is gone and his memory will live on.

Sorry to hear. 

Sorry about that.Know the feeling.Lost my Louie last week.

Edited by MrFine

Ag no man! :o

My heart bleeds for you :(  Good luck

Edited by Wil6