Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW WOW WOW!!! :eek:  :clap:

There is SO much beauty in this photo!!!!!!

Love the black one, but they each have their own beauty. Stunning pic Scale.

Thanks LF!

especially the last pic is wonderful. It's amazing to see animals interact with babies and children. They seem to be a lot more tolerant, like they understand children need to learn how to interact with them. 

PS. your kid is a cutie pie too!  

Edited by Belgian biker

I trust my 2 with my life. It grates my chops when uninformed people refer to farm mixed breeds as Boerboels.

now you are talking. When I read in the paper that a boerboel attacked a child. A boerboel will not do that. A opregte boerboel sonder papiere does that. People advertise boels, then it is not nearly a pure bread boerboel. Gives the breed a bad name. I had a boerboel called Tau, he was the coolest dog I ever had.

Had to go watch Breandan play cricket yesterday, so took Ghost along to run on the fields. Alas, by the time we found B's field the match was over, his team got hammered. 

He took these pics of Ghost checking out the world on the way home. He was leaning so far out that I took all the back roads and drove slowly! 

post-1604-0-90618000-1424329039_thumb.jpg

post-1604-0-65353200-1424329054_thumb.jpg

Had to go watch Breandan play cricket yesterday, so took Ghost along to run on the fields. Alas, by the time we found B's field the match was over, his team got hammered. 

He took these pics of Ghost checking out the world on the way home. He was leaning so far out that I took all the back roads and drove slowly! 

attachicon.gifB-I4g6OCAAAsx05.jpg

attachicon.gifB-I30SjIcAA3c2K.jpg

Now that is a happy boytjie!!! :clap:

Please give me some advice... My buksie is a free-range dog (this his paws doesnt see a lot of tarmac)... Its seems to me know that his nails are a bit too long (i think they hurt in evenings as he has started licking his paws...)

Anywho, i got a doggie nailclipper, but the bugger wont let me close! I tried everything but tar-and-feather myself beenos, mince and bbq sauce!!! Even tried feeding him with the bloody clipper... If he see that thing he doesn't even come close...

So what now?

Please give me some advice... My buksie is a free-range dog (this his paws doesnt see a lot of tarmac)... Its seems to me know that his nails are a bit too long (i think they hurt in evenings as he has started licking his paws...)

Anywho, i got a doggie nailclipper, but the bugger wont let me close! I tried everything but tar-and-feather myself beenos, mince and bbq sauce!!! Even tried feeding him with the bloody clipper... If he see that thing he doesn't even come close...

So what now?

Doggy Parlour? They will know what to do