Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many, many moons ago we had a Basset that also exercised like that....she was always in tip top shape.......for lying around :D

Ja, dogs view shape - like everything else - differently to humans. Kinda like, "I am going to get into shape...and this is the shape I have chosen..."  

Edited by Tumbleweed

on the topic of expensive dogs.

its always good to be able to get healt results ect from top dogs

and im not really talking Kusa registered dogs here.

SA has done bad for a lot of breeds..staffies..pitpulls..jackrussels has been bred over in same family circles that why is so important to get good inported lines.

they are not cheap but it really down to choice.

do you want a pet..a working pet..a rescue

I have a daughter of a double world champ that that i imported from Slovenia. .she has costed me loads but it i love her the same a i loved my rescue Rocky

i really miss that old man

Boris has been good

training takes lots of time at the moment and we really hope he will get the whole IPO thing

on the topic of expensive dogs.

its always good to be able to get healt results ect from top dogs

and im not really talking Kusa registered dogs here.

SA has done bad for a lot of breeds..staffies..pitpulls..jackrussels has been bred over in same family circles that why is so important to get good inported lines.

they are not cheap but it really down to choice.

do you want a pet..a working pet..a rescue

I have a daughter of a double world champ that that i imported from Slovenia. .she has costed me loads but it i love her the same a i loved my rescue Rocky

i really miss that old man

Boris has been good

training takes lots of time at the moment and we really hope he will get the whole IPO thing

First walk on the mountain behind our house since the fire. Still black but so many spring flowers and green bulbs have pushed through the ashes.

Dogs were unfit though - for the last 6 months their daily walk has been Boyes drive on a lead now they got to sprint up almost vertical steps. Not even halfway up they were already stopping under every tree. They still haven't got out of bed this morning!

post-19421-0-61161000-1443157139_thumb.jpg

Pikey had warned that Ruby isn't too fond of balls. That could've been a problem considering how much Squamish loves playing with his...

Well, we've sorted that!

post-1604-0-80925500-1443421352_thumb.jpg

...but tummy scratches are more her thing...

post-1604-0-41695500-1443421479_thumb.jpg

No matter how much I see him, I can't stop giggling at what Scar's face looks like when he gets excited...

post-1604-0-27252000-1443421423_thumb.jpg

post-1604-0-62110300-1443421439_thumb.jpg    

Edited by Tumbleweed

The other day I restarted something I restarted about two years ago...some of you may remember the pics of the drawing in progress of Maya, my mate's Schnauzer. Well, I've decided to dust off the pet portrait project again...

Started doing some planning pics on my train commutes...

Started Ruby yesterday, but ran out of paper as her head's bigger than the sketchpad! :blush: 

post-1604-0-66204700-1443602436_thumb.jpg

post-1604-0-06853600-1443602455_thumb.jpg

post-1604-0-73693800-1443602475_thumb.jpg

post-1604-0-29260200-1443602491_thumb.jpg

Those Ridgeys are awesome dogs - I love mine! She's going to get a lot of running k's this summer...

And you forget just how big they are (because they're so sleek and not bulky) till you see them next to another dog. 

The other day I restarted something I restarted about two years ago...some of you may remember the pics of the drawing in progress of Maya, my mate's Schnauzer. Well, I've decided to dust off the pet portrait project again...

Started doing some planning pics on my train commutes...

Started Ruby yesterday, but ran out of paper as her head's bigger than the sketchpad! :blush:

you know you are allowed to "resize" the dogs head .  Pffft amateurs