Show us your pets

tunariaan

we have unofficially got a new member to the family...my mil got him, but she is not allowed to keep him at the school she works at - so we have inherited him for the next 3 months until the new headmistress takes over.....although everyone in the family is falling in love already...me included

so meet jack (black)

post-7169-0-06863200-1444630180_thumb.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Ruby, if I lived in a colder climate, I would also have a Ruby :thumbup:

Ruby deals with the heat quite well actually. She's found her "cool" spot in the house.  

we have unofficially got a new member to the family...my mil got him, but she is not allowed to keep him at the school she works at - so we have inherited him for the next 3 months until the new headmistress takes over.....although everyone in the family is falling in love already...me included

so meet jack (black)

attachicon.gifjack.JPG

Oooooh myyyy woooord!!! :w00t:

What a cutie pie - I know another Jack that will love him!

Oooooh myyyy woooord!!! :w00t:

What a cutie pie - I know another Jack that will love him!

never been a fan of scottie's...but with one in the house I have changed my opinion...they have great characters

Best you approach Rolo with a treat. Looks the moer-in.

Waking up is not her favorite time of the day!

I have tried it with biltong, where I placed the biltong in front of her nose while she's sleeping. She didn't even bother opening her eyes, just stretched her neck enough to reach it with her tongue, licked it up and continued her snooze

never been a fan of scottie's...but with one in the house I have changed my opinion...they have great characters

They are fantastic little dogs despite their grumpy, arrogant exteriors! My parents have had 3, they really get under your skin after a while.