Show us your pets

tunariaan

I don't know if you can call fish pets but I'm responsible for their lives :)

That's a very pretty aquarium.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our furry children are going to the vet today to be neutered. I suspect the sulking level will be at an all time high when they get home

Scar still hasn't forgiven me...  :blush:

Scar still hasn't forgiven me... :blush:

Shame man.. but shees with cats I have to have them neutered, don't want them spraying all over and going too far on their daily excursions [emoji12]

But you must see that grey one.. Bagheera.. we also call him silver paw..because of the shiny coat. he is obsessed with his coat and the other cats fur..always cleaning either himself or his brother.

He still thinks he is human, he follows the same routine we do at bath and bed time...so funny.

387a132a78dc5735415fefd91436ce63.jpg

db97aae41595b9915c7adb5109036fb1.jpg

Edited by Gen

Shame man.. but shees with cats I have to have them neutered, don't want them spraying all over and going too far on their daily excursions [emoji12]

But you must see that grey one.. Bagheera.. we also call him silver paw..because of the shiny coat. he is obsessed with his coat and the other cats fur..always cleaning either himself or his brother.

He still thinks he is human, he follows the same routine we do at bath and bed time...so funny.

387a132a78dc5735415fefd91436ce63.jpg

db97aae41595b9915c7adb5109036fb1.jpg

Too much of cute!!!!!!!

I love Shrek's eye in the second pic! 

Edited by Tumbleweed

Too much of cute!!!!!!!

I love Shrek's eye in the second pic!

I should actually record the bedtime routine.. he just knows it's bed time.. follows us to the bathroom.. jumps on the counter and waits for me to pour some water into the one basin then once we are done in the bathroom runs off to the litter box and then runs back to the bedroom and collapses on our bed to sleep... follows the exact routine we do..except we use the loo and not the litter box..but don't tell him it's not a loo either the way he uses it you would swear it is a loo.. butt in box front paws on the floor[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I don't know if you can call fish pets but I'm responsible for their lives :)

They are so pets.  I had an elephant nose, an that was the cutest fish ever.  And only way it fed was by hand feeding. 

And the discus I had would sweep past your hands if you were busy in the tank in an attempt to get your attention and to play with them.  Even the eel I had was super cool.  Just sorry that I tried to commit suicide via filter.

This is a bit of a blast from the past...

This is Spencer. He was the last of Tumbleweed and Alabama's pups to go to a home.

Sharon was shocked by his behaviour when he saw he me on Friday night in Durbs. Normally he is all over people, but when he saw me, became timid and submitted to me!

post-1604-0-79527700-1474455164_thumb.jpg

This is a bit of a blast from the past...

This is Spencer. He was the last of Tumbleweed and Alabama's pups to go to a home.

Sharon was shocked by his behaviour when he saw he me on Friday night in Durbs. Normally he is all over people, but when he saw me, became timid and submitted to me!

attachicon.gifspencer.jpg

Aaaw. That's so incredible

I'm the meantime hubby has taken those 11 pups for their 6 week injections.. and we still need to find homes for them[emoji102]

They will be running around all over their workshop soon.. how do find homes for 11 pups..no one knows what dogs they are, they are dogs...that's all we know. I can't take more animals.. but they are so cute.

Edited by Gen

Okay.. we are down to 2 pups that need homes.

And the cuteness got the better of us and we are keeping 1 of them

735e3ba346abaea3b8df666f6b97b37d.jpg