Just keep left...

MJ the Expat

Just slap him across the back of the head with a meaty fillet to let him know you are there

:o

Mountain bikers use clenbuterol?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just slap him across the back of the head with a meaty fillet to let him know you are there

If I use the fillet you gave me last time I will kill the poor bloke !!! :lol:

That'd be a waste of a fillet. Especially if it's of the quality of the one you braaied for us. :o

In my opinion its the guy at the back that wants to pass's responsibility to make sure its done in a safe manner. Especially when passing at high speed you basically say "Passing left/right" and then do it. The rider doesnt ask the guy in front if it is safe to pass since he it should already be safe before attempting to pass. Shout thanks after passing the guy.

However if its a singletrack where there is no room to pass and you are going slow enough to actually have a conversation with the guy, then the whole asking thing might work but then it is up to the guy in front to decide when he can ride on the edge of the trail etc to let you through, he does not have to pull off the track.

I'm sticking to the road, these mountain bikers are way too aggro.

Nah roadies have there own agro's like wheelsucking and switching, roadie season comming up and there's guaranteed to be posts about it.

If I use the fillet you gave me last time I will kill the poor bloke !!! :lol:

:lol:

Defrost the mother before you use it.Softens the blow.

That'd be a waste of a fillet. Especially if it's of the quality of the one you braaied for us. :o

:blush:

I only use the best quality free range for swatting irritating trail hoggers who think they own it :angry:

Nah roadies have there own agro's like wheelsucking and switching, roadie season comming up and there's guaranteed to be posts about it.

I prefer the white line posts.

Get a bell,then they can hear you from a mile off.

First guy I hear with a bell better sell me an ice-cream.

I struggle to keep it to the left, it likes hanging on the right.

I'm the exact opposite.

What I do is wait for an opportunity to overtake, duck through the grass to the side, hit the hidden rock, have the overtakee ride over my head, and bugger up my leg on yet another hidden rock. But hey, that's just me.