In 25 odd years of racing ,

Lost lots of skin, thank you cycling

Broke a few bones, thank you cycling

Have a permanent cyclists tan ( winter and summer )thank you cycling

Have legs like a race horse but a body like a geek, thank you cycling

Lost a nut ( that hurt )yes I only have one !!! damb cycling

owned way more bikes than cars ,way more

got my regional colors’ for cycling many times, thank you cycling

got my Springbok colors’ for cycling a few times , and thank you cycling for this too.

Traveled the world to race all over and seen great places , thank you cycling

Travels all over our great country to race and have seen great places , thank you cycling

Met some of the most awesome people , thank you cycling

mmm cycling i love you .

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kinda the same as going "my girlfriend bought me these panties" ;)

Just saying

HAHA! That is K@K Funny

Now do one that compares active poster on thehub to actually owns a bike...

Guilty. I don't own any bikes.

Guest agteros

What makes someone an "actual cyclist"?

This is slanting towards the sport/recreational riders, but in this context: somebody who owns his/her own bike and still cycles it. Also, to have participated in in at least a medium distance event such as a 1/2 marathon MTB event ~35km, or a 'short' road event of ~50km... Obviously implied that said event was completed as well. Participation in MTB XC, DH events automatically qualifies you.

This is slanting towards the sport/recreational riders, but in this context: somebody who owns his/her own bike and still cycles it. Also, to have participated in in at least a medium distance event such as a 1/2 marathon MTB event ~35km, or a 'short' road event of ~50km... Obviously implied that said event was completed as well. Participation in MTB XC, DH events automatically qualifies you.one argust

Fixed.

snapback.pngagteros, on 06 October 2011 - 03:49 , said:

This is slanting towards the sport/recreational riders, but in this context: somebody who owns his/her own bike and still cycles it. Also, to have participated in in at least a medium distance event such as a 1/2 marathon MTB event ~35km, or a 'short' road event of ~50km... Obviously implied that said event was completed as well. Participation in MTB XC, DH events automatically qualifies you.one argust

You ride and bike and enjoy it .... Properly Fixed Now

This is slanting towards the sport/recreational riders, but in this context: somebody who owns his/her own bike and still cycles it. Also, to have participated in in at least a medium distance event such as a 1/2 marathon MTB event ~35km, or a 'short' road event of ~50km... Obviously implied that said event was completed as well. Participation in MTB XC, DH events automatically qualifies you.

Rubbish! I never race. I ride hard daily. I don't know or care how far as I don't need a computer on my bike. I have lots of fun riding, I do jumps, downhill, trails, anything. I let people going down past, say hello to anyone and everyone. I stop to help those in need of a hand. I consider myself a cyclist. Anyone who thinks I'm not because they have some 'Elite' status I feel sorry for. Some people don't need to race each other, some do. Whatever floats your boat. Even someone who just rides to work on an old farm bike is a cyclist. People really are self righteous. Wow.

Rubbish! I never race. I ride hard daily. I don't know or care how far as I don't need a computer on my bike. I have lots of fun riding, I do jumps, downhill, trails, anything. I let people going down past, say hello to anyone and everyone. I stop to help those in need of a hand. I consider myself a cyclist. Anyone who thinks I'm not because they have some 'Elite' status I feel sorry for. Some people don't need to race each other, some do. Whatever floats your boat. Even someone who just rides to work on an old farm bike is a cyclist. People really are self righteous. Wow.

clap.gifthumbup1.gifclap.gif

Had to change the cut of jeans I was wearing due to increase in the size of my thighs.

If I can get jeans that is comfortable over my calves and thighs then the waist is usually way to big.... a nice fitting waist again and the damned thighs are too tight again.

Try that American brand. I settled for 582. Never in my life will I ever where department store branded jeans. I only wear jeans during the weekend so they get replaced every 2-3 years. Believe it or not but Queenspark is the cheapest for this cut. Even cheaper then the official shops.

Made me go from a 38 size jean to a 32 ...

Thanks Girls. But the fashion and dieting thread is thatta way >>>>>>>>