32GI vs USN

I survived Sani2C on 32GI and felt quite strong. Recovery drinks was choc milk and beer but after day 1 had Recovermax and that stuff rocked!!

Currently trying Biogen's low GI stuff and finding I may as well be on rocketfuel. Loving it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I survived Sani2C on 32GI and felt quite strong. Recovery drinks was choc milk and beer but after day 1 had Recovermax and that stuff rocked!!

Currently trying Biogen's low GI stuff and finding I may as well be on rocketfuel. Loving it.

Hmm... so many products, so little time!

32gi does wonders for some but i got very tired after 2hours or so. usn, well, works but tastes not so go and i think you go on windpower :lol: pvm for me after trying many others

32gi does wonders for some but i got very tired after 2hours or so. usn as well,

Then I realised it was a lack of training.

People, there are no magic bullets.

Edited by TNT1

32gi makes my stomach not so nice.

Tried a sample of 32gi once. Had the same problem that same day. Not so nice. 1st time I had such a problem. I will stick to Cytopower rather.

Hi guys

I tried 32GI, and it works / feels like rocket-fuel...

One of our fellow club riders had a bonk (bad afternoon on her bike), I handed her my bottle of 32GI, and in 10min she was cookin!!!

I am now trying HEED for shorter rides (Hammer) and the Perpetium (Hammer) for longer than 2hr rides.

Will give some feedback in due time.

According to the websites and info I could find, Hammer products are mostly also suited for diabetics, with low GI peaks.

Lets see...

32gi makes my stomach not so nice.

Same here. I used it for carbo-loading once and felt really bad the night before the race; to the point where I thought that I'd have to pull out.

Different stuff clearly works for different folks.

Our whole family use 32GI and find it awesome. Drinks for first 90 mins, thereafter on the chews. Not even hungry after the ride!

Same here. I used it for carbo-loading once and felt really bad the night before the race; to the point where I thought that I'd have to pull out.

Interested in how you used it for carbo loading, how much water to the bottle of 32Gi how many bottles when during the day and for how many days and for which event, also let me know what your meals were 48 hours leading up to the event, i can find the cause of the irritation then :-)

Hi guys :)

Ive used a lot of diff stuff before and now im on 32GI...dont think ive ever had a product that gave me so much sustained energy before. Def works for me but hey, diff strokes for diff folks i guess... One thing is forsure, what you put in is what you get out. If your nutrition is poor you cant expect an endurance fuel to do wonders for you while training

I use Cadence Classic Energy and Marathon, excellent delivery of energy from short races to long rides.

Finished Karoo 2 Coast in top 100 with smile on my face and only Cadence and some energy bars

Ran on 32GI for the first time in the Klein Joostenberg ride... seemed to work fine. Also added some of their 'chews' into the mix from the 50Km mark - gave me a good boost to get home on my first 'long-ish' ride of the season. Will test the combo a few more times to make sure I'm happy. :)