Member Pictures: You and/or Your Bike

Matt

You launching into sea sand ... That'll stop you quickly .. :)

Naah it was grassy sand. Or Sandy grass? But I can see it in my minds eye: huck to OTB and sand everywhere...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

After 3 years on my trusty silverback, I've been negotiating with adult Uni about an upgrade, and decided on a custom build. While digging through the classifieds for bits and bobs, this little red number caught my eye, and I just had to have her.  :blush:

So my build is still happening but will probably push it back  a bit - meet this pretty lady aka Hot Tamale. I'm hoping to put the red makes you faster to the test after some adjustments  :clap: I'm gonna have to earn this bike and stop being so chicken ****. 

Just imagine the couch  :whistling:

post-44041-0-17119800-1479547842_thumb.jpgpost-44041-0-98884300-1479547861_thumb.jpg

After 3 years on my trusty silverback, I've been negotiating with adult Uni about an upgrade, and decided on a custom build. While digging through the classifieds for bits and bobs, this little red number caught my eye, and I just had to have her. :blush:

So my build is still happening but will probably push it back a bit - meet this pretty lady aka Hot Tamale. I'm hoping to put the red makes you faster to the test after some adjustments :clap: I'm gonna have to earn this bike and stop being so chicken ****.

Just imagine the couch :whistling:

attachicon.gifniner2.jpgattachicon.gifniner1.jpg

may she bring you countless miles of smiles

After 3 years on my trusty silverback, I've been negotiating with adult Uni about an upgrade, and decided on a custom build. While digging through the classifieds for bits and bobs, this little red number caught my eye, and I just had to have her. :blush:

So my build is still happening but will probably push it back a bit - meet this pretty lady aka Hot Tamale. I'm hoping to put the red makes you faster to the test after some adjustments :clap: I'm gonna have to earn this bike and stop being so chicken ****.

Nice, many happy safe miles.

Damn nice bike you got there Uni. [emoji108] Just one thing puzzling me though..... aren't all Niner's supposed to be single speed? [emoji48]

I like taking pics of my bike in different places, but my selfie's are usually a disaster.

But every now and then an acceptable one pops up. cd46ba10ec91b3b530b53cf3a1356f84.jpg

Damn nice bike you got there Uni. [emoji108] Just one thing puzzling me though..... aren't all Niner's supposed to be single speed? [emoji48]

I'm come to the conclusion that Single Speeders are one big cult -  :ph34r:

I'm gonna have to see if I can get up the hills in the current gear ratios -if you see someone pushing this pretty up the hills -  :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm come to the conclusion that Single Speeders are one big cult -  :ph34r:

I'm gonna have to see if I can get up the hills in the current gear ratios -if you see someone pushing this pretty up the hills -  :blush:

a SS has three gears

standing

sitting

walking

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...