Just disappointed Complete Cyclist Hout Bay

Adder

I feel it incumbent upon me to tell you all that I'm noshing down on a rather large slice of chocolate cake.... oh, crumbs.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter which way this dispute rolls, I am heading for some coffee and biskuit tomorrow to confirm that shop keep its promises.

Will supply this forum with the necessary feedback by Sun AM.

*wink*

4 Hub riders are now joining me to quality test the coffee and biscuit tomorrow...

It should cool this thread down somewhat after enjoying the courtesy of the CC shop.

No matter which way this dispute rolls, I am heading for some coffee and biskuit tomorrow to confirm that shop keep its promises.

Will supply this forum with the necessary feedback by Sun AM.

*wink*

With you on that one!!

keep it going

http://www.buttercuppopcorn.com/popcorn%20bucketsCOB.jpg.

Afraid it has all got a bit weak with coffee and cake and all that.....geen uithou vermoe.. :thumbdown:

I really didnt know that. I carry bombs with me all the time. What is the alternative? :offtopic: I know but this is news toi me.

When you are out riding then its an emergency situation and you have no other alternative to bombs, unless you know Mr big bad wolf and can get him to huff n puff.....

But when working at home you have a floor pump or the local garage with a compressor.

I don't see the fuss, just have a look at the topic header "Just disappointed Complete Cyclist Hout Bay"...

It might be that the OP dissapointed CC here and everyone else reading are mistaken ! I now under CC's response after being dissapointed...

If I may just get a word in between the choobless and the popcorn...;)

Having read the OP and the bike shop's response and the other posts, the major outstanding issue is the "theft" and subsequent "discovery" of the bike/frame. That is the major issue, if it's true, it's a major indictment, if false it's a serious allegation. Can both parties not just lay some simple facts on the table and clear this up?

Please.

........everyone else reading are mistaken ! I now under CC's response after being dissapointed...

Translating from Chinese are you?

If I may just get a word in between the choobless and the popcorn... ;)

Having read the OP and the bike shop's response and the other posts, the major outstanding issue is the "theft" and subsequent "discovery" of the bike/frame. That is the major issue, if it's true, it's a major indictment, if false it's a serious allegation. Can both parties not just lay some simple facts on the table and clear this up?

Please.

+1 And do it before home time PLEASE :whistling:

When you are out riding then its an emergency situation and you have no other alternative to bombs, unless you know Mr big bad wolf and can get him to huff n puff.....

But when working at home you have a floor pump or the local garage with a compressor.

Actually I managed it with a hand pump out on a ride after I burped the tyre off the rim. True story. Witnesses !