Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The kings won the fight, but lost the war, it is a scandal that this relegation battle had to take place, no team deserved this. I am overjoyed that my Lions are back in Super Rugby, but this should have never been the scenario, the Kings did not deserved to be relegated but neither did the Lions deserve to be knocked out in the first place.

SARU, you effing bunch of wankers!

Happy for the Lions, but it's scary that they can't even beat the Kings.. Next year they will probably be killed again..

Hoooo boy!!!!!!

Now to wait and see what political moves will come from SARU and the Twatson familia!!!!!!!!

Why was I thinking the same Oom. Cheeky Twatson will call one of his corrupt tjommies and have the system changed.

Happy for the Lions, but it's scary that they can't even beat the Kings.. Next year they will probably be killed again..

For interest sake, do EP play premier league Currie Cup rugby this season?

The kings won the fight, but lost the war, it is a scandal that this relegation battle had to take place, no team deserved this. I am overjoyed that my Lions are back in Super Rugby, but this should have never been the scenario, the Kings did not deserved to be relegated but neither did the Lions deserve to be knocked out in the first place.

Yeah

What a mess

I felt sorry for both teams

nice post. It sucks for everyone

Congo rats to the lions

Edited by facmp

Teams at the bottom end will always be there. They may yield or will yield good individual players, but the bottom end team will always be there. That structure must be accommodated within the setup of the competition and not be determined through politics. Nobody but SARU can be blamed for folding under the constant Watson bickering. I feel sorry for the loyal fans. I can also understand why they vent frustration against the stronger teams.

Fourie Du Preez back in Bos side, what do you thibk of it? I think it is a very shrewd move to bring some brains back into the team. Pity he is only here for the home tests!

Teams at the bottom end will always be there. They may yield or will yield good individual players, but the bottom end team will always be there. That structure must be accommodated within the setup of the competition and not be determined through politics. Nobody but SARU can be blamed for folding under the constant Watson bickering. I feel sorry for the loyal fans. I can also understand why they vent frustration against the stronger teams.

not really plenty of good teams have come last and then bounced all the way back. Bulls 2001/2002 would be a good example. Kings showed potential this year, would improve with stability

Fourie Du Preez back in Bos side, what do you thibk of it? I think it is a very shrewd move to bring some brains back into the team. Pity he is only here for the home tests!

Hasbeen same as Guthro

no benefit to SA rugby other than to disrupt the continuity of the young guns

Terrible decision to bring him into squad seeing he has no future with the team

no benefit to SA rugby other than to disrupt the continuity of the young guns

Terrible decision to bring him into squad seeing he has no future with the team

I see on News24 that Alan Solomons is bitching that the queens have been relegated. Im sure Tweety Twatson will also give his opinion before too long.

I see on News24 that Alan Solomons is bitching that the queens have been relegated. Im sure Tweety Twatson will also give his opinion before too long.

......... Maybe because he hasn't got a job now and is suurtiet. Hy moet dit maar op die bek vat en stilbly!!