Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a few very interesting selections...

12) Duh duh the most out'v form player probably in the team atm, one dimensional,

what does van rensburg have to do to take that jersey?

11) JP, no future, this is end of year tour, surely give Jamba another go.

9) Paige, no1 expected him to get the nod ahead of Faf.

7) Pieter steph, what a player, cant wait to see him go at 7!

6) Willem, doesn't bring much to the party, waste of 6 which is our supposed ball player. 

how ugly can it get tho?  <_<  

To add to your points:

13. Venter is being thrown to the wolves exactly the same way Mapoe was. No 13 will perform outside duh duh. So what is AC going to do, keep on changing 13's until we've run out of options? Fix the blerrie problem at 12!!!

12. duh duh is enough of a reason for me to be neutral this game. I won't ever support another team but I won't get excited by the boks either. 

11. Agree with you on JPP. Old, slow and over the hill

9. Even Piet v Zyl made a difference when he replaced Paige last wknd

Our forwards are completely imbalanced. Picking the biggest and heaviest forwards the message is simple: crash and bash all day long. If Lambie gets the ball, KICK IT. If he happens to pass it, duh duh will "kop af storm voort".

Eddie was able to out-think us with the Japan team. What do you think will he do to us with the england team??? 

a few very interesting selections...

12) Duh duh the most out'v form player probably in the team atm, one dimensional,

what does van rensburg have to do to take that jersey?

11) JP, no future, this is end of year tour, surely give Jamba another go.

9) Paige, no1 expected him to get the nod ahead of Faf.

7) Pieter steph, what a player, cant wait to see him go at 7!

6) Willem, doesn't bring much to the party, waste of 6 which is our supposed ball player. 

how ugly can it get tho?  <_<

6. I do enjoy watching him tackle though. Of which I am sure he will be doing a LOT against England. Willem should get to add a good few more pommie bones to his collection.

Sorry.. But there is no way that there was conclusive proof that he didn't touch that ball for the try... Surely you give the defensive side the benefit of the doubt then

Jeez... What do we do in flyhalf? Both lambie and goosen had absolute shockers

The 10s had shockers because the 6,7,8 and 9s were useless.

Who ever told Toetie that Pieter Steph is a good no 7. He was useless, being sold the dummy not once, but twice. Even Kolisi would have been a better 7. And Willem is waay too slow to be a number 6.

The 10s had shockers because the 6,7,8 and 9s were useless.

Who ever told Toetie that Pieter Steph is a good no 7. He was useless, being sold the dummy not once, but twice. Even Kolisi would have been a better 7. And Willem is waay too slow to be a number 6.

PS was looking very tired today, he could not even jump in the line outs and neither could the other jumpers... one of the bok strong points and they did not even try... i wonder whose idea that was...normaly i don't like blaming the coach but i cannot believe the players would elect not to try steal line out ball...in fact i saw PS in one line out almost jump (automatic reaction) and then he checked himself and just watched the ball....