Rugby...

'Dale

our catching, running, passing and try-scoring is not too flash either, but I believe we are sh!thot at the practices during the week though...

just holding on to the ball also seems quite difficult

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

realistically a top coach selected on merit could put out a 50% quota team and do significantly better than AC...and even be competitive against the AB's.

agree 100%

Quota or not, AC and his staff is a moersa f*k*p  :thumbdown:

I know PSDT has played flank before...but this is what he looked like on Saturday

http://www.iplantosurvive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/deer-headlight-618x264.jpg

this has been evident throughout the year, but off 1st phase ball im yet to see a well structured backline move with a dummy runner of some sorts (something like England pulled off from the line-out to score in the corner)...

what does the backs actually do in practice? 

Frankly, i wish Carel Du Plessis would be coach again: he is the one coach over the years that placed a high emphasis on brains as much as the others have placed on brawn. We just look stupid out there, unable to think on our feet when its clear our playbook is in the toilet. The opposition seems to figure us out in the first half, and then they just put us away because we play predictable rugby.

Frankly, i wish Carel Du Plessis would be coach again: he is the one coach over the years that placed a high emphasis on brains as much as the others have placed on brawn. We just look stupid out there, unable to think on our feet when its clear our playbook is in the toilet. The opposition seems to figure us out in the first half, and then they just put us away because we play predictable rugby.

Exactly what I told my wife on Saturday.

She was chaffed with the score being what it was at halftime. I told her to wait and see, the rout is coming in the 2nd half. Which happened as I predicted.

As I said in a previous post, don't be surprised, as the Political Masters is chaffed, the Transformation of Rugby is now completed.

Rugby is no more the shining beacon of "White Superiority", and the Soccer is not looking as bad anymore.

Both teams are similarly mediocre now, and a win every now and then will be celebrated with big fanfare.

Edited by Wannabe

It hasn't always been easy being an England supporter either btw guys!

but that's to be expected  :ph34r:  :devil:

Edited by Stretch

I know PSDT has played flank before...but this is what he looked like on Saturday

http://www.iplantosurvive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/deer-headlight-618x264.jpg

poor PSDT , Got caught out proper on the dummy pass . . . 14 points boom . . . 

The afrikaans papers (Rapport)  rated goosen as SA best player . . .  :eek: what a joke ,  what is he doing there ?  who else can we play ? 

WIll AC and his "coaching" team survive this year end tour ? 

The afrikaans papers (Rapport)  rated goosen as SA best player . . .  :eek: what a joke ,  what is he doing there ?  who else can we play ? 

did they miss where he kicked a penalty kick from their 22 out of bounds...I think my daughter could have done a better job than that!

It is NOT the players. We have the talent and skill in this country to match and probably better NZ. What we do not have is professional administrators to run the game properly, and we do not have coaches to match NZ. I will bet my house that if you hand the SA coaching position to the likes of Eddie Jones/Robbie Deans/John Mitchell/Joe Schmidt, and you allow them to select on MERIT, you will end up with 1 of the best teams in the world. Even with quota restrictions I bet they could play a flippen good team. 

AC is clueless and must go. Time to headhunt a foreigner and partner him with someone like Ackermann/Swys de Bruyn. 

Useless bunch of players ALL OF THEM....if you look how this country is run it is not a surprise that all our sports are heading the same direction!!

My reason for above is the following: If the team cannot stand up against the coach that "teach" them sh@tty moves and ideas then they are just there for the money. They do however have the ability to play very good rugby i do agree to that fact. Secondly it does not matter which coach you bring in to coach the team because political interference will always dictate which players he must pick...........  

I know i overreacted a bit but i hate to lose !!!!! :blush:

Edited by Help.Me.

of course they will. This is SA, where mediocrity is the new black.

My reason for above is the following: If the team cannot stand up against the coach that "teach" them sh@tty moves and ideas then they are just there for the money. They do however have the ability to play very good rugby i do agree to that fact. Secondly it does not matter which coach you bring in to coach the team because political interference will always dictate which players he must pick...........

I know i overreacted a bit but i hate to loose !!!!! :blush:

"Loose" is the area of the field where our captain tries to kick the ball instead of picking it up, or dive on the ball.

"Lose" is what happens when the other team wins - and we don't.

"Loose" is the area of the field where our captain tries to kick the ball instead of picking it up, or dive on the ball.

"Lose" is what happens when the other team wins - and we don't.

thanks maybe i am still de m@er in !!! o yes and i am afr speaking with a limited eng vocabulary  :mellow: