All things Colnago

StevieL

I've googled this and had no luck so maybe someone can help me. I want to put GP5000s on my master so that I can do the Argus 30 seconds faster. Currently running Spez Roubaix 26c because my favourite route has a 5km gravel climb and SA roads aren't exactly top notch. LBS say 28s won't fit but they don't have any. Looks like they will but it's a pricey experiment.

Anyone know for sure?

so useful info about actual widths puncture resistance rolling resistance etc

https://www.bicyclerollingresistance.com/road-bike-reviews/continental-grand-prix-5000-2018

for my 10c id rather save le dosh and buy GP4000s2 but anyways i hope it helps :thumbup:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this was called Bitanio . I had the carbon version called Carbitubo

Pics?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

I managed to get a pair of GP5000 TL and I'm very happy with them.  

well if you running tubeless then sure but Wayne didnt say he wants tubeless i just dont see the advantage of buying the much more expensive 5000 non tubeless when you can get great deals on 4000s

well if you running tubeless then sure but Wayne didnt say he wants tubeless i just dont see the advantage of buying the much more expensive 5000 non tubeless when you can get great deals on 4000s

Think I’m going to get the 4000s - just hope they fit

Went into my lbs yesterday and once again the owner shows me a brand new frame for the same customer who I’ve now decided I hate - no idea how many Nagos this guy has but I’ve seen 4 or 5 brand new builds in the last year alone. This will be getting super record 12, shamals and usually colnago stem and seatpost. Basically my dream bike in my favourite paint job

post-81229-0-32430500-1551329285_thumb.jpeg

Went into my lbs yesterday and once again the owner shows me a brand new frame for the same customer who I’ve now decided I hate - no idea how many Nagos this guy has but I’ve seen 4 or 5 brand new builds in the last year alone. This will be getting super record 12, shamals and usually colnago stem and seatpost. Basically my dream bike in my favourite paint job

You sure it does not belong to the owner of your lbs ? Himself a collector of that brand

You sure it does not belong to the owner of your lbs ? Himself a collector of that brand

He wishes, I know his bikes well.  This new one is part of a serious no budget collection. 

He wishes, I know his bikes well.  This new one is part of a serious no budget collection. 

Where is your lbs? 

This sounds like a collection that should be shown to all Colnago fans on the hub (create and anonymous alias if you will). I wonder if it might be the collection my C59 ended up in  :mellow:.

New shorts, please II.

I think The Viking was at some point pushing 1100 watts for 20-30 seconds or something leading out Gav’

That’ll quality test any crankset ????????

Hey All

At the end of last year I was at that “ I want a new bike stage “ which we as Nago owners means finding something better then you have which was for me a C60 or C64. OUCH . So then I said to my self I’m going to give my C59 a fresh look ???? . This is what I got back from Cliff and Lilian at CycleArt.... once again the Oom outdid himself thanks uncle .

post-8035-0-83210200-1552109987_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-34345700-1552110048_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-40217900-1552110063_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-34942300-1552110081_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-16294700-1552110112_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-51551500-1552110128_thumb.jpeg

post-8035-0-34119100-1552110177_thumb.jpeg