All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I own 5 Colnagos and out of them my oldest (DREAM) is still the lightest even lighter than my C59

I think those Dreams are very under rated and sell for absolute bargains.......just you wait, people will realize it soon enough. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

New wheels day.....

That Aussie company?

What beautiful engineering those hoops

Lekka, Morph'

Just in case anybody is in too much of a hurry to read to the very end of that interview with Ernesto Colnago:

"We push Colnago to select his most important bikes of all time for a special gallery. He struggles, describing all his bike designs as his children, but then opts for Merckx's Hour Record Bike, Saronni's 1982 World Championships bike, the Italian aero-bar team time trial bikes of the 1990s, and the C40 bikes used to dominate Paris-Roubaix."

Just in case anybody is in too much of a hurry to read to the very end of that interview with Ernesto Colnago:

"We push Colnago to select his most important bikes of all time for a special gallery. He struggles, describing all his bike designs as his children, but then opts for Merckx's Hour Record Bike, Saronni's 1982 World Championships bike, the Italian aero-bar team time trial bikes of the 1990s, and the C40 bikes used to dominate Paris-Roubaix."

We all deserve a C40 right now

That's the money shot. Love your work :thumbup:

I have completed another VERY unusual build recently (not a Colnago) and I have even finished writing the story and have it ready to post........but because it includes some copyrighted images, I am still waiting for permission before doing that. Don't want to get sued by the mighty & powerful, the way work is at the moment I'm quite capable of going bankrupt without help. Hopefully I'll have something amazing to post in the next few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have completed another VERY unusual build recently (not a Colnago) and I have even finished writing the story and have it ready to post........but because it includes some copyrighted images, I am still waiting for permission before doing that. Don't want to get sued by the mighty & powerful, the way work is at the moment I'm quite capable of going bankrupt without help. Hopefully I'll have something amazing to post in the next few weeks.

where is this story in our time of need?