Let's have a toast to the Douche bags.

BLACKvoodoo

Here's to the guy in the white corsa bakkie who only looked left this morning while pulling out of a T junction. Your mother must be proud, I'm sure if you put both your brains together you won't make an idiot.

Here's to the cement truck driver who thinks it's a great idea to drive in the yellow lane, Alcohol foetal syndrome.

And last but not least, to the other cyclists that don't greet when you pass them, Hey Dude you're not that good!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's to the guy in the white corsa bakkie who only looked left this morning while pulling out of a T junction. Your mother must be proud, I'm sure if you put both your brains together you won't make an idiot.

Here's to the cement truck driver who thinks it's a great idea to drive in the yellow lane, Alcohol foetal syndrome.

And last but not least, to the other cyclists that don't greet when you pass them, Hey Dude you're not that good!

Not everyone feels the need to nod, smile and wave at every hack on the road don't take it to heart,

do you wave @ every motorist when you're driving? Do you greet everyone you walk past in a shopping mall? Is your need for approval so desperate that it upsets you when every cyclist doesnt greet you?

they might have been too terrified to greet you... :-)

In the same spirit of love and peace so brilliantly shared by the OP, here is to the 7 Tolliekoppe that rode past me last Wednesday while I was standing next to the road with punctures in both the front and back wheel. Thanks for not even greeting me, let alone stopping to see if you could help. I especially appreciated the lady at the back asking one of the guys: " So what do you think is going on with him?" May your toe nails and your teeth trade places.....regularly.

Christie

In the same spirit of love and peace so brilliantly shared by the OP, here is to the 7 Tolliekoppe that rode past me last Wednesday while I was standing next to the road with punctures in both the front and back wheel. Thanks for not even greeting me, let alone stopping to see if you could help. I especially appreciated the lady at the back asking one of the guys: " So what do you think is going on with him?" May your toe nails and your teeth trade places.....regularly.

Christie

Cycle lab... :whistling:

Christie

That is rough...

:wacko:

Sorry for not greeting, but it was a bit difficult to take one hand off the handlebar while dodging the other cement truck!

:lol: :D

and i thought my day started crappy? look at the bright side:your day can only get better.

Christie

Karma is going to bite them. That's why I stop and help other cyclists

Karma is going to bite them. That's why I stop and help other cyclists

Or they have stopped before and never got their tjoop, multi tool, pump back?