Coffee machine

In this thread there are acmes for sale! 

I am quite partial to my Strava's... but Acme will be fine for a superauto,....  :) :) :)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite partial to my Strava's... but Acme will be fine for a superauto,....  :) :) :)

Acme > all others... 

In this thread there are acmes for sale!

@ Cadenceblur ?

I ordered some flat white from Yuppiechef with a Vitality voucher.

Could do with a set of cappuccino cups as well...

Got my Jura F50. Lots to learn. My first impression - it's going to be hard to get it to give enough extraction. I've set it to Aroma intense, smallest shot size it can do (30ml), chosen Strong, set the grind size to finest, and produced a dbl espresso by pressing the single espresso button twice (because the dbl espresso button seems to just double the dosage of water through the same amount of coffee) - it's close to the right extraction, but a slight sourness. Any tips for guruland?

Got my Jura F50. Lots to learn. My first impression - it's going to be hard to get it to give enough extraction. I've set it to Aroma intense, smallest shot size it can do (30ml), chosen Strong, set the grind size to finest, and produced a dbl espresso by pressing the single espresso button twice (because the dbl espresso button seems to just double the dosage of water through the same amount of coffee) - it's close to the right extraction, but a slight sourness. Any tips for guruland?

Adjust the temperature - generally hotter - and use a larger dose - and use fresh coffee.

Adjust the temperature - generally hotter - and use a larger dose - and use fresh coffee.

Thanks for advice - temperature is on the higher setting. How do I set a higher dose?

Thanks for advice - temperature is on the higher setting. How do I set a higher dose?

Cant it be programmed for more coffee/longer grind - I might be confusing this with one of the other Juras - not sure.

Cant it be programmed for more coffee/longer grind - I might be confusing this with one of the other Juras - not sure.

Yeah nothing I can find besides the mild normal strong, already on strong

Yeah nothing I can find besides the mild normal strong, already on strong

Mild normal strong is the amount of coffee that is used.

Did you do a clean when you first got the machine? It's best to run a cleaning tablet through. I also use filtered water on my Jura.