Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are bullet proof. Now do that nice Italian frame some justice and slowly get the rest of the Italian groupset....

WP_20170407_08_38_09_Rich.jpg

A set of Campagnolo Khamsin Assymetrics for my trusty old Fondriest. Really nice quiet wheelset that just seems to roll forever (even though they're the real cheap Campagnolo wheels)

They are bullet proof. Now do that nice Italian frame some justice and slowly get the rest of the Italian groupset....

WP_20170407_08_38_09_Rich.jpg

A set of Campagnolo Khamsin Assymetrics for my trusty old Fondriest. Really nice quiet wheelset that just seems to roll forever (even though they're the real cheap Campagnolo wheels)

I keep looking, something will pop up soon. CRC might suck some of my cash soon, the 105 cassette and chain rings are about 60% worn out now, so timing is getting better by the ride :)

F#$k me, you're right! And that was the toughest tubeless conversion ever!!!! Back to swearing and fighting :(

Sorry dude. Those things can't be easy to convert. Ghetto with a 20" BMX tube?

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/za/control-tank

It's a tubeless inflator. You pump it up to 100psi, you plug it in on your wheel, open the valve, and hear a very satisfying double pop as your ture seats with no drama.

I got mine at William's Bike shop for 750zars.

Slightly more ZARs but man, is this handy....pump and charge tank in one....nice Presta/Schrader valve option.... connect, set valve to TANK, charge, swing valve to TIRE and BAM! tubeless set one time....no need to remove valve core either.....and then just continue pumping to desired pressure....my only gripe and this is for MOST floor pumps, if using for MTB, the gradings on the gauge run too high, ie this one runs up to 250PSI!!! (to load the tank obviously) and for 26-PSI/1.8 BAR, its not really fine enough at the lower end of the gauge.

Spent the day stripping and remounting tubeless just cause it was so much fun. And it travels nice too.....Duct-taped Coke bottle with its frustrating valves and pipes in the bin!

post-35907-0-39353800-1491759029_thumb.jpeg

Slightly more ZARs but man, is this handy....pump and charge tank in one....nice Presta/Schrader valve option.... connect, set valve to TANK, charge, swing valve to TIRE and BAM! tubeless set one time....no need to remove valve core either.....and then just continue pumping to desired pressure....my only gripe and this is for MOST floor pumps, if using for MTB, the gradings on the gauge run too high, ie this one runs up to 250PSI!!! (to load the tank obviously) and for 26-PSI/1.8 BAR, its not really fine enough at the lower end of the gauge.

Spent the day stripping and remounting tubeless just cause it was so much fun. And it travels nice too.....Duct-taped Coke bottle with its frustrating valves and pipes in the bin!

attachicon.gifRyder tank pump.jpeg

Neat all-in-one solution. Lekker for travelling as well.

I was looking at the Trek pump combo as well, but I have a lekker pump already.

I may have double checked sealant levels in a bunch of wheels that I knew for a fact had enough sealant. Because: psssst-Pop-aaaahh.

fa76e4be9664ce88c7119d30c85324c6.png

Hate to be a downer, but that tyre looks like it's on backwards.....

Awesome job on the weight cut though

Holy rolling resistance, Batman!

Neat all-in-one solution. Lekker for travelling as well.

I was looking at the Trek pump combo as well, but I have a lekker pump already.

I may have double checked sealant levels in a bunch of wheels that I knew for a fact had enough sealant. Because: psssst-Pop-aaaahh.

fa76e4be9664ce88c7119d30c85324c6.png

Exacerterly...whooosh...pop...hmmmmm nice!

No more ghetto coke bottle tubeless inflations for me.

Spoiled myself for once. Immediately seated the most stubborn wheelset combo without drama.

041c5f3756ecc7d8850296e208869420.jpg

sjo sjo!

My skate shoes have been showing signs of wear underneath from the pins of the pedals for a while and decided a new pair is in order. After getting the wrong size (same shoes for sale in the classifieds, bargain price :whistling:) , I ordered the right size. Hope they as good as everyone says.

post-57045-0-73183600-1491815817_thumb.jpg