Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes there are THOSE tyres.

Being allergic to latex I don't have those issues... I have minions to change my tyres, pump them up and ensure they are just to my liking (and save me from a trip to hospital!). 

Few upgrades and pimping accessories :blush:

- 1x11 XT with 11-46 Sunrace Cassette

- Stealh RockShox fork decals

- Green protective crank decals

Where did you get the decals from??

Holy rolling resistance, Batman!

My LBS put a set of Nobby Nics on for me and the front one was backwards. I rode it a few times and actually reckon it felt better than the very average traction you get from those things the right way around! I kept them like that until I kick them to the curb for being just horrible things anyway. It was quite like dragging an anchor though. 

Edited by hellocolour

My LBS put a set of Nobby Nics on for me and the front one was backwards. I rode it a few times and actually reckon it felt better than the very average traction you get from those things the right way around! I kept them like that until I kick themed for being just horrible things anyway. It was quite like dragging an anchor though. 

Oh those bloody Nobby Nicks, you can get a voodoo priest to bleed freshly killed chicken over them on a full moon night and they will still be as slippery as earthworm snot. 

Oh those bloody Nobby Nicks, you can get a voodoo priest to bleed freshly killed chicken over them on a full moon night and they will still be as slippery as earthworm snot. 

what would be a decent alternative? With a good mix of traction and grip?

what would be a decent alternative? With a good mix of traction and grip?

You still ask?

Vittoria Barzo front

Vittoria Saguaro back.