Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked this up from Cycletec this morning , She's gonna be slim and trim wearing XX1

and some Superlogic bits from Ritchey . Booties by Amercian classic and rubber by Racing Ralph . A carbon railed saddle by Fizik should keep things nice and comfy !

post-35138-0-24479100-1391695092_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clinton H

Picked this up from Cycletec this morning , She's gonna be slim and trim wearing XX1

and some Superlogic bits from Ritchey . Booties by Amercian classic and rubber by Racing Ralph . A carbon railed saddle by Fizik should keep things nice comfy !

Now that is a good looking frame :thumbup:

I hope no-one has bought anything at City Cycles in Canal Walk - just went there to collect race registration and they have the 2013 model bike I bought in Dec for R28 500 - for R36 500. Sies!

I hope no-one has bought anything at City Cycles in Canal Walk - just went there to collect race registration and they have the 2013 model bike I bought in Dec for R28 500 - for R36 500. Sies!

If you confront them on the price the will blame it on the R/$ exchange that is how they will justify it. Old trick as soon as there is a fluctuations in exchange take the stock you have and increase the the price.

I think the term used by most cyclist is Shitty Cycles.

Superstar AM Carbon wheelset rebuild with white spokes and Sapin red nipples :devil:

Oh some new rubber for my lady too. Fat Albert on the front and Hans Dampf for the rear

Are those tyres 2.8"? We know you don't run anything less than a 2.8" :lol:

Very nice btw! ery nice indeed!

even for black rims :lol:

For IM

beautiful bike! love the Scotts profiles. just do not understand that they still have this damn colour schem?!? same as an entry level axis or giant 26er.

beautiful bike! love the Scotts profiles. just do not understand that they still have this damn colour schem?!? same as an entry level axis or giant 26er.

2011 frame, I like the colour scheme..goes with the rest of my bikes colours.. :-) black white and red...

post-9048-0-07550600-1391756238_thumb.jpg