Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some bike remodelling energy, but I am not going to post a photo until it gets here.... but it comes from Paragon Machine Works....

Absolute pleasure to deal with Rebecca Heisterkamp at PMW.

Sies, you are making all of us very "nuuskierig"... I would like to swap my Momsen STR29 sliders with a 12mm through axle from them, but it will be way to pricey for something that will probably be very unnecessary for me (but it will be very cool!)

Sies, you are making all of us very "nuuskierig"... I would like to swap my Momsen STR29 sliders with a 12mm through axle from them, but it will be way to pricey for something that will probably be very unnecessary for me (but it will be very cool!)

The momsen sliders are Tange sliders - I don't know how compatible they are to the Paragon ones - but I will let you know.... although what I bought is not for the STR...... and welding will be required....

The momsen sliders are Tange sliders - I don't know how compatible they are to the Paragon ones - but I will let you know.... although what I bought is not for the STR...... and welding will be required....

Does it in the broader spectrum of things involve a belt at any stage? :rolleyes:

Does it in the broader spectrum of things involve a belt at any stage? :rolleyes:

Nope... unless you mean tightening the belt around my waist to pay for it.... :)

Just planning to convert my old steel SS to have the sliders for chain tensioning... (and disk brakes)

I did however get some nice brass bits for the STR's tensioners... without checking if the thread is the same... my eyesight is not good enough to see those fine threads on my thread gauge....

Nope... unless you mean tightening the belt around my waist to pay for it.... :)

Just planning to convert my old steel SS to have the sliders for chain tensioning... (and disk brakes)

I did however get some nice brass bits for the STR's tensioners... without checking if the thread is the same... my eyesight is not good enough to see those fine threads on my thread gauge....

Lol actually had a different belt in mind :P

Yeah the sliders does make a huge difference hey, really a very nice to have. I have something in mind for my STR somewhere in the future that will involve a belt :w00t: Always wanted one and now the Momsen with the Tange sliders has just put that dream a wee bit closer to reality. :whistling:

Lol actually had a different belt in mind :P

Yeah the sliders does make a huge difference hey, really a very nice to have. I have something in mind for my STR somewhere in the future that will involve a belt :w00t: Always wanted one and now the Momsen with the Tange sliders has just put that dream a wee bit closer to reality. :whistling:

And Dipslick has a man to do the frame work... I have seen his niner and a ritchey done - very nice - even up close and personal - there are pictures floating around the hub somewhere..

And Dipslick has a man to do the frame work... I have seen his niner and a ritchey done - very nice - even up close and personal - there are pictures floating around the hub somewhere..

Yeah I have seen some of the photos that was posted and must say the work is well done for sure. Luckily I can DIY the job so I will do everything inhouse once I do go that route.

So i caved in and decide road riding is actually pretty cool even though you can get smooshed by a car/truck/taxi and bought myself a Cannondale Synapse 5 yesterday. We plan on having a very long and successful career together.

post-51580-0-09785500-1397309613_thumb.jpg

Edited by CleatsnCleavage

So i caved in and decide road riding is actually pretty cool even though you can get smooshed by a car/truck/taxi and bought myself a Cannondale Synapse 5 yesterday. We plan on having a very long and successful career together.

Lekker jy! Congrats!

Nice bike.

How big (small) is your soccer ball?

Edited by JTG