WHO REALLY WON THE 2012 EPIC ?

bassasdaindia

Not so fast, the Hub evening shift have not yet commented.

I don't know so much scotty.

The way I see it, the thread is in the chair and the other oke is us.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f68/65353d1193793967-hijack-thread-48sep26-party-flamer.jpg

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrevocable proof that outside assistance can often lead to nightmare scenarios.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/random-crap-random-30707055-716-669.jpg

The way I see it, simple. They have broken the rules, they would not have been able to win otherwise. It was a cold, rainy day - a warm jacket was as important as being given a new pedal... Therefore they have received important outside support that allowed them as a team to push hard. Shame on them for taking the win well knowing this...

PS: It did happen, it is not just the imagination of the magazine. Anyone watching the TV-Coverage would have seen this! Shame on all of you who think this is good and right and the way our Pro's should race and handle themselves. Shame on the organisers for allowing this to happen and not do anything about it, or at least make a statement on why they have made the decision they did, if they did make a decision.

Dear thehubsa,

I have a confession to make. I have been feeling like this for some time but am afraid to make it public in case my friends ridicule me and call me names like moffie, sweetie pie, poofah and ass spelunker.

I like Burry, Suzie, Kevin AND David.

I know this is not normal - will I be ok? Can someone teach me to HTFU so I can also insult any one of those 4 based on rumour, speculation and candy floss?

Your in closet exiting,

Eldron.

The way I see it, simple. They have broken the rules, they would not have been able to win otherwise. It was a cold, rainy day - a warm jacket was as important as being given a new pedal... Therefore they have received important outside support that allowed them as a team to push hard. Shame on them for taking the win well knowing this...

PS: It did happen, it is not just the imagination of the magazine. Anyone watching the TV-Coverage would have seen this! Shame on all of you who think this is good and right and the way our Pro's should race and handle themselves. Shame on the organisers for allowing this to happen and not do anything about it, or at least make a statement on why they have made the decision they did, if they did make a decision.

I agree, it's like Contador, dope and get a suspended sentence and come back.

I know this is not normal - will I be ok? Can someone teach me to HTFU

Eldron.

Borrow the shorty shorts and take up running.

Borrow the shorty shorts and take up running.

Be sure to have a companion with you to take the photo at the top with those shorty shorts.

Be sure to have a companion with you to take the photo at the top with those shorty shorts.

"Oh the humanity"

When I saw this post this morning I bet myself that it would go nowhere. Voila,I won and I'm off to buy myself a six pack. Shame on all of you for not reaching agreement but thanks anyway!

ESPN Sport Science: Impact of Extreme Cold Weather on Athletic Performance

Been doing some research on the subject:

Maybe look at this yourself, it's really is interesting.

Grip strength - reduced by 50%

Reaction time - reduced by 45 %

Equipment - also affected (PSI, Size, etc)

I don't know so much scotty.

The way I see it, the thread is in the chair and the other oke is us.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f68/65353d1193793967-hijack-thread-48sep26-party-flamer.jpg

Is it still a one hour penal tea if it's a spray-on warmie?

Dear thehubsa,

I have a confession to make. I have been feeling like this for some time but am afraid to make it public in case my friends ridicule me and call me names like moffie, sweetie pie, poofah and ass spelunker.

I like Burry, Suzie, Kevin AND David.

I know this is not normal - will I be ok? Can someone teach me to HTFU so I can also insult any one of those 4 based on rumour, speculation and candy floss?

Your in closet exiting,

Eldron.

Put 60 grit sandpaper in your chamois and go for a 30 k ride.... :devil:

These matter that feel so overwhelming will become nothing compared to that memory :thumbup:

Put 60 grit sandpaper in your chamois shorty shorts and go for a 30 k ride.... :devil:

So 360Life lost six minutes on this day with a cut tyre. wow, they have the WORST luck with tyres.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl8NFXEKkBk

Looks like a spesh jacket to me not a leather one, must have come from team manager/support then? I don't think they should have taken it, especially so close to the end. If they started with a jacket, should have kept it instead of turfing it. you mean to say that a pro team like that can't get a proper weather forecast and a light enough rain jacket. but anyway, it's water under the bridge now, especially since it wasn't swept under the carpet if the commissaires made a decision then and there.

I was in Dr Evils store in April and he told me about this incident, he said that there are different rules for Burry and Christof.

I don't think this guy is impartial enough to be setting the route to be honest. I heard he isn't even a real doctor too!

Edited by The Dictator