WHO REALLY WON THE 2012 EPIC ?

bassasdaindia

I hope that's not the end of it... I had a bet going that this thread will reach 10 pages by the end of the day

Dude, we're on page 8 already. I'd go with 17pages by close of play, just depends when the personal attacks start, and if we allow the unapproved content into the final page count or not...

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that's not the end of it... I had a bet going that this thread will reach 10 pages by the end of the day

boet it will get there in the next 10 minutes

I want part of this action, pm me your bookie

boet it will get there in the next 10 minutes

I want part of this action, pm me your bookie

Dude, we're on page 8 already. I'd go with 17pages by close of play, just depends when the personal attacks start, and if we allow the unapproved content into the final page count or not...

I made tha call when the thread was only 1.5 pages long... I didn't want to aim too high and just be dissapointed if it gets taken down :lol:

All sports have got rules. In most cases, the rules are interpreted and applied by a referee or race officials.

In rugby, you can't enter a maul from the side, or handle the ball if you are off your feet. However, the way Bryce Lawrence refereed SA vs. Aus in the last WC seems to be in conflict these rules. There have been a lot of questions asked about how the rules were applied, but there was never any question about who won the match. Therefore, imo the question asked in the topic of this thread is easy to answer.

All sports have got rules. In most cases, the rules are interpreted and applied by a referee or race officials.

In rugby, you can't enter a maul from the side, or handle the ball if you are off your feet. However, the way Bryce Lawrence refereed SA vs. Aus in the last WC seems to be in conflict these rules. There have been a lot of questions asked about how the rules were applied, but there was never any question about who won the match. Therefore, imo the question asked in the topic of this thread is easy to answer.

In cycling, it would seem most transgressions are adjudged after the day's racing, etc. And discretion can be applied.

I made tha call when the thread was only 1.5 pages long... I didn't want to aim too high and just be dissapointed if it gets taken down :lol:

Bump...... :lol:

It was, some of the scenes were like images from the Somme in WWI, just brightly clad MTBers.

No lives, just minds and bike bits.

I knew you were old but damn a WWI vet! Nice hahahahaha

SORRY FOR WHAT I CAUSED #IWASJUSTASKING :w00t:

Bump...... :lol:

Thanks Grebel... every bit helps!

Almost there patches

Yeah! now lets just hope that no-one posts nekkid pictures or calls another person a spelunker and gets this thread shut-down

Thanks Grebel... every bit helps!

Yeah! now lets just hope that no-one posts nekkid pictures or calls another person a spelunker and gets this thread shut-down

What's a spelunker

What's a spelunker

it's actually a harmless word meaning a person who explores caves...

but if you prefix it with the word "ass"... it changes the meaning entirely :lol:

No you werent you sneaky fisherman you ;)

if you make fun of meeee feeeshing i will report you to the moderators :eek: