Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

This kid aint gonna stop now. Cant wait to see him for next three days. Two medium mountain stages and the time trial. Sagan can hold his own apparently. You go BOY!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, that should be Manx Missile, Cav comes from the Isle of Man. Hs nickname has nothing to do with his mags!

My bad. Im from the Flats. If he was a Cape Town outjie it would be Mags. He would be rolling in a dropped Hilux bakkie with chrome mags and the cooldrink crates on the back.

This kid aint gonna stop now. Cant wait to see him for next three days. Two medium mountain stages and the time trial. Sagan can hold his own apparently. You go BOY!

Teammates tell of him bumping up stairs on his bike during training rides, of insane wheelies and unconscionable skill. - He has definitly injected something different into the tour this year.

This is the first tdf in since Chipo retired that Im interested in the sprint stages, thanks to Sagan - the flat stages are stil mostly uninteresting imo, but I tune in to watch his celebrations :-)

Edited by Christie

This is the first tdf in since Chipo retired that Im interested in the sprint stages, thanks to Sagan - the flat stages are stil mostly uninteresting imo, but I tune in to watch his celebrations :-)

He had enough time to do what he called “the Forrest Gump” at the finish line, a man running. His teammates asked him to do the Forrest Gump, as in “Run, Forest run,” in the event he won again, which they seemed to expect.

“My teammates, they told me: Win, you just win,” he said, laughing.

When pressed on how many victory salutes he’d have to come up with at this Tour, he said only: “I don’t know… maybe [Wednesday]?”

And the best of all is that he does not even have a lead-out train. He played it clever and sat on Greipel's wheel.

He played it clever and sat on Greipel's wheel.

Are you knew here? Thehub cycling gods long ago declared Sagan a useless, no talent hack that only wins by wheelsucking, which seems to equate to cheating somehow in their minds.

Are you knew here? Thehub cycling gods long ago declared Sagan a useless, no talent hack that only wins by wheelsucking, which seems to equate to cheating somehow in their minds.

No....! He only sucks wheel to get to within 500m from the finish. He wins stages on the TdF, so he must obviously be doping :devil:

Surely his Hulk impersonation is a dead give away?

Hub = Judge, Jury & Executioner!!!

Edited by RoboCyclist

No....! He only sucks wheel to get to within 500m from the finish. He wins stages on the TdF, so he must obviously be doping :devil:

Surely his Hulk impersonation is a dead give away?

Hub = Judge, Jury & Executioner!!!

Either way, according to the geniuses here, Sagan is the worst thing in cycling today. Go figure.

Guess we can take Ryder and Frank off the list ....

Was Frank ever really on the list?

And really, the Wise Colombian does chat the truth... well at least today.

post-15825-0-99820500-1341602211.jpg

ITV Cycling reports that Greipel finished with a dislocated shoulder

Maarten Wynants fell 35km into the race and rode the last 160 km wit two broken ribs and a punctured lung

These guys are very committed...or need to be committed :wacko:

You and me both Christie. :thumbup: