Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

Imo the ex-Barloworld riders now with Sky probably were not clean in the past. The dope stash found in Duenas' hotel room in 2008 was enough for the whole team for the tdf.

blink.png

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheeeeeet! Will you mess with this guy?!

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.com/images/news/2012/10/25/1351155223089-sa9bkng607wp-670-75.jpg

I'm more scared of that guy behind him in the white lab coat holding what looks to be a tazer!! He looks ready for the attack!!

I'm more scared of that guy behind him in the white lab coat holding what looks to be a tazer!! He looks ready for the attack!!

Looks like the pic was taken post-attack…

One word: Corti.

And what about Bjarne Riis? Bobby Jurlich was at pains to claim that he saw no systematic doping at CSC but he achieved by far his best results in that time period against confirmed dopers when he was supposedly clean....

Still lots of people protecting lots of other people. Honesty is more like honestish.

That said I wish Armstrong would just spill the beans now - over this.

Looks like a has-been.

Everyone is a has-been. He won the tour 3 times, and his gripes about Lance seem to hold some water now that all this has come out. In terms of credibility he comes up trumps in my opinion.

And what about Bjarne Riis? Bobby Jurlich was at pains to claim that he saw no systematic doping at CSC but he achieved by far his best results in that time period against confirmed dopers when he was supposedly clean....

Still lots of people protecting lots of other people. Honesty is more like honestish.

Sorry, yeah, my post was directly related to the Barloworld mention, but I don't trust Riis for a second.

Is that with a 'u' and an 'n' and without an 'i' ?

Hahahahahaha! From talking to peeps who rode under his management, that is more than apt.

A very low key: "Alive and well in Hawaii" status update from LA this morning. The first word really if I'm not mistaken so had some time to go through it while on the train. Some abuse in the comments pages but mostly those who choose to still believe/or just don't care about the cheating. I was wondering how he was going to play it but no real surprise there won't be anymore denials. I reckon that update is kind-off to test the waters as he can't really stay in hiding forever. The longer he said nothing the more isolated he was going to feel.

A very low key: "Alive and well in Hawaii" status update from LA this morning. The first word really if I'm not mistaken so had some time to go through it while on the train. Some abuse in the comments pages but mostly those who choose to still believe/or just don't care about the cheating. I was wondering how he was going to play it but no real surprise there won't be anymore denials. I reckon that update is kind-off to test the waters as he can't really stay in hiding forever. The longer he said nothing the more isolated he was going to feel.

Its a bit late now to keep USADA informed of his whereabouts ... tongue.png

http://www.sport24.c...Hunter-20121029

Johannesburg - Former Tour de France stage winner Robert Hunter says Lance Armstrong has tainted the image of cycling, but he insists the seven-time tour champion should not be entirely shunned.

Who's he? Oh wait...... that is the guy that hanged on to the team car over the mountain and then got disqualified only to deny it happened

Sky is reporting their sports director Steven de Jongh has left the team after admitting to doping - not sure if he was asked to leave or did so on his own accord - but on other SKY News reports Bradley Wiggins has been promoted to 3rd in the 2009 TDF after LA got disqualified.

..........bit of a mixed bag for the team I would say.!

Sky is reporting their sports director Steven de Jongh has left the team after admitting to doping - not sure if he was asked to leave or did so on his own accord - but on other SKY News reports Bradley Wiggins has been promoted to 3rd in the 2009 TDF after LA got disqualified.

..........bit of a mixed bag for the team I would say.!

Sean Yates is also gone............kamma for personal reasons

Bobby Julich admitted he doped and has left Sky.