Should our moderators lift Dangles ban?

mikeMT

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should our moderators lift the ban on Dangle?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares

Seems the original founder of Tattooed, burlesque and beautiful woman of the world was recently banned, not sure on details, but what happened to freedom of speech?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before being able to cast a vote on an issue like this, one first needs to clearly know what the facts are in order to form a realistic opinion.

Edited by Hairy

Why was he banned?

Rumor has it some tiff with a moderator, but not sure myself??? This is a public forum, graciously provided by the hub, but still a public forum,

Before being able to cast a vote on an issue like this, one first needs to clearly know what the facts are in order to form a realistic opinion.

To me that's irrelevant, as stated its a public forum and yes, personal opinions may not appeal to others, but that's what makes this a great place, we are different in one way or another........

Regarding the banning... When people do get banned, wouldn't it be nice to know for how long and maybe what the offence was?

How about a page, list, grid of sorts showing who is currently banned/suspended, a short description of why they were banned and for how long(start and finish date)?

Just a thought.

To me that's irrelevant, as stated its a public forum and yes, personal opinions may not appeal to others, but that's what makes this a great place, we are different in one way or another........

We are a rainbow nation hey MikeMT. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Regarding the banning... When people do get banned, wouldn't it be nice to know for how long and maybe what the offence was?

How about a page, list, grid of sorts showing who is currently banned/suspended, a short description of why they were banned and for how long(start and finish date)?

Just a thought.

:thumbup:

Banned again? When you're not here 24/7, you sure miss a lot!

Bring him back, I say. With or without facts.