What water bottle.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a few of those "Beast". Gets messy

I'm impressed you remember it getting messy , I on the other had still don't know how I found my way back to dunkeld in one peace.

After downloading the ride my garmin had a max HR of 250 ?????? something went way wrong is all i know

The important question is what water do you use to mix your drink.

Tap

Valpere

Bonaqua

Evian

Perrier

I'm impressed you remember it getting messy , I on the other had still don't know how I found my way back to dunkeld in one peace.

After downloading the ride my garmin had a max HR of 250 ?????? something went way wrong is all i know

Was actually given to me by a mutual friend, Phoenix

I have 2 Camelbak podium chill bottles I use. No need to freeze your drink before and it doesn't get warm even after a 3-4 hour ride. It is not cheap but worth every cent I think.

Like the jet valve system as well. no spills

Edited by Zatek

Was actually given to me by a mutual friend, Phoenix

hay ! Nice one . one very talented individual that ( if we talking about the same Phoenix , tattoo hay ?) .

So you did not ride the crital mass .

hay ! Nice one . one very talented individual that ( if we talking about the same Phoenix , tattoo hay ?) .

So you did not ride the crital mass .

Yup Phoenix the talented tattoo one!

Clean Bottle - great as it comes apart at both ends so you don't get mold. Also hold 500ml and has a nice big mouth piece - highly recommend

• 5 years later...

I once saw a video on YouTube where a guy had a water bottle that clips into the screws where you attach the water bottle cage. 

Anybody know where I can get a water bottle that you can clip into the screws on the downtube?

I don't want to fit a bottle cage.

I once saw a video on YouTube where a guy had a water bottle that clips into the screws where you attach the water bottle cage. 

Anybody know where I can get a water bottle that you can clip into the screws on the downtube?

I don't want to fit a bottle cage.

Its a fabric water bottle, CWC had them a while back. I have them on my roadie and really like them.