Best MTB Grips ?

zniper

At the risk of being tarred and feathered by Clit_ZA but ..... do you have flat bars? ;)

LOL

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Xtasy grips... better than ESI and specialized I have tried most of them and this one (and the mechanics agree) alleviate pressure on the Ulnar nerve in your hands, are thicker than the ESI, so have the gel feel, and soft enough not to cause that rough hard feel of rubber.... Oh and they only cost R50 (worth every cent)http://humpert.com/e...dukt=246&bild=1

post-16639-0-59832100-1341919753.jpg

Edited by Paulst12

Unless you're quite anal about keeping your stuff clean and avoid riding mud avoid white :unsure:
no way my white grips look pimp all i use is sunlight and a green pot scourer chop chop white again Edited by DIRT EATER KZN

ESI must feel happy, haven't seen such a unanimous thumbs up for a product in a while.

G

is that a typo or intentional?! :eek:

Intentional. It has happened more than once :) I prefer the outcome when I write my name in block letters in a rush. CLINT often looks totally different to how it is intended.

By the way, I cannot believe all these questions about gloves and grips and what not today! Insane :D

I am eagerly reading up on the gloves issue as I too am on the lookout for a pair. Been eyeing the Fox Dirtpaws but would like some more padding. Might keep an eye on this thread too and double up.

Edited by Clint_ZA

Clint

You missed the discussion about pedal's, 3 for 3... ;)

G

Intentional. It has happened more than once :) I prefer the outcome when I write my name in block letters in a rush. CLINT often looks totally different to how it is intended.

By the way, I cannot believe all these questions about gloves and grips and what not today! Insane :D

I am eagerly reading up on the gloves issue as I too am on the lookout for a pair. Been eyeing the Fox Dirtpaws but would like some more padding. Might keep an eye on this thread too and double up.

i used to get numb fingers that lasted for hours even days after a long rides put on bar ends that helped a bit then i had a ergo fit fitment done with leeroy just before the sani hoping it would help for the knees after the fitment knees were great noticed that the numbness went away so i took the bar ends off aswell, did a long 120k in the forests a week ago no problems what so ever and the ESI races edge is definateley the way to go nice and thin so my small hands wrap around them nicely and the grip is outstanding even in the wet

i used to get numb fingers that lasted for hours even days after a long rides put on bar ends that helped a bit then i had a ergo fit fitment done with leeroy just before the sani hoping it would help for the knees after the fitment knees were great noticed that the numbness went away so i took the bar ends off aswell, did a long 120k in the forests a week ago no problems what so ever and the ESI races edge is definateley the way to go nice and thin so my small hands wrap around them nicely and the grip is outstanding even in the wet

a 120km ride in a forest ... sounds flipping awesome!