Post your Pyga

PYGA1

So my shoe would land up about 5cm above the BB..... give or take a bit.... :oops: :oops:

Patrick definately has a sizing problem for me - he doesn't make a frame small enough... medium is just a hair too big... make that a very large clump... He says he might - eventually....

I keep telling people. 2016 is the year of the Pyga. For them, demand will drive the other sizes.... The more growth they see, the more likelihood of the other sizes.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep telling people. 2016 is the year of the Pyga. For them, demand will drive the other sizes.... The more growth they see, the more likelihood of the other sizes.

I really liked the demo's ride in April (despite being a touch too big) - and told him I had wanted a small instead of buying my Epic.... one day he will deliver one.... maybe...  we will see... :)

I don't want to start a anti Spez rant, but if you look at the latest Tread mag reviews, there's a Stage alongside a Camber. Stage is R74 000 and the heavier Camber is R140 000. 

I've always liked the Camber, but who in their right mind would buy this bike, given what else is next to, and around?

If you look at what else is out there, the Stage/Max is an amazing deal for what it is.

Good day guys....

Thx to Steven and Brent from Penford Cycles I can also call myself a "fellow Pyga'in"

Can't wait to take her for a spin ????

Ps- how do I post pic ?!

Good day guys....

Thx to Steven and Brent from Penford Cycles I can also call myself a "fellow Pyga'in"

Can't wait to take her for a spin

Ps- how do I post pic ?!

click on 'more reply options' then browse/attach

Flip, and there's a hardtail on the next page for R84 000!!!

I don't want to start a anti Spez rant, but if you look at the latest Tread mag reviews, there's a Stage alongside a Camber. Stage is R74 000 and the heavier Camber is R140 000. 

I've always liked the Camber, but who in their right mind would buy this bike, given what else is next to, and around?

If you look at what else is out there, the Stage/Max is an amazing deal for what it is.

With the Rand continuing its downward spiral, high end bikes retailing for over R100k will become commonplace.

With the Rand continuing its downward spiral, high end bikes retailing for over R100k will become commonplace.

We are all gonna save for our next Makro bike :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

Edited by s14phoenix

Not if you're referring to what's in the pic?...

You incorrectly assumed that I was referring to his Pyga being a Stage, whereas I was referring to the fork. 

ASSumptions are troublesome things.