Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Highball is awesome, congratulations, pics?

Thanks! I only have the frame (pearl white with green decals) and a couple of other parts. Will post some pics when the build is done, which will hopefully be early next year. Speaking of parts, how ofter do you get the slx groupsets in?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool! Pulled the trigger on one? I was able to get one (it did not pass the initial QC), but rather went with a well priced SC Highball...

Ok cool! Pulled the trigger on one? I was able to get one (it did not pass the initial QC), but rather went with a well priced SC Highball...

Phone causing k#k!

I bought the Zero yes. Very nice, much more fun than my last bike, just seems faster too. I really like it. Better in corners, more balanced & seems a better ride, not as bumpy (although not sure why). I used coke tin metal as a shim for my seatpost, so far so good.

Was dead set on the zero, had my order in months ago and for let down by all concerned, ended up buying a cannondale flash and am enjoying it

Was dead set on the zero, had my order in months ago and for let down by all concerned, ended up buying a cannondale flash and am enjoying it

Good choice

Get your own thread or room boys... non-Pyga bro-love not cool! hahaha :whistling:

Now why did you not join us at groenkloof mister V? I'm highly dissapointed that i could not see your pyga and sb66!

Edited by Cav'