Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Ok... quick teaser..

1,. Let me show you guys proper cable/hose routing.

2,. Weight is impressive, really impressive.... i'm impressed with the weight... wow... and it has 6 full cups of stans in it too!!!!

Very Nice - The weight is a bit of a head scratcher

Pedals,bottle cages , grips, and seat fitted on that weight ?

Cable routing looks good - you should become a consultant for CWC

Edited by Cav'

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... quick teaser..

2,. Weight is impressive, really impressive.... i'm impressed with the weight... wow... and it has 6 full cups of stans in it too!!!!

post-32764-0-36488700-1345191952.jpg

Very Nice - The weight is a bit of a head scratcher

Pedals,bottle cages , grips, and seat fitted on that weight ?

Cable routing looks good - you should become a consultant for CWC

Yes, full bike, also surprized, however XX, R1, Easton Carbon.... Can't get much better... Will post full details and pics later when she's done.

Ok... quick teaser..

Span cash V :clap: :clap:

Span cash V :clap: :clap:

I thought I was building it for you.... invoice is in the mail!

Ok... quick teaser..

V....ery nice indeed! I do like those hoses very much.

Went to Design In Motion yesterday to go and have a look at a Zero29 frame, and I'm totally sold!

The raw brushed finish is a looker, and I hope Pyga keeps it as a colour option (even if it's just for the second batch :whistling: ).

Only thing that I think Pyga overlooked is a spec sheet with more info about the bike and not just geo's. Like what front derailleur, BB, seat post, etc. will fit on the frame.

Okay, this build turned out ALOT hotter than I ever imagined, and I'm an opinionated son of a beach totally biased to another brand, so it's a bitter pill for me to swallow....

I will take some better pics in the daylight with a real camera, for now some mobile phone pics...

I'm also totally sold on the 2012 R1 brakeset with Matchmaker upgrade.

Total weight is 10.705kg's - FULL BIKE, race ready!!!!!!

post-25478-0-76581200-1345402945.jpg

post-25478-0-29369600-1345402960.jpg

post-25478-0-13942700-1345403068.jpg

Okay, this build turned out ALOT hotter than I ever imagined, and I'm an opinionated son of a beach totally biased to another brand, so it's a bitter pill for me to swallow....

I will take some better pics in the daylight with a real camera, for now some mobile phone pics...

Looks good V.

What about clear cable ties instead of the black?...

Looking fantastic, ok you're forgiven for missing the ride... heheheh

G

Build completed, bleeding R1's an absolute pleasure.... spent ALOT of time getting the cable routing and especially hose/cable lengths absolutely right....

Put some protective tape down on strategic spots, this made me realize how the raw finish would be ABSOLUTELY REALLY HOT with a clear coat, so much so that I am still contemplating getting it done...

What was more astounding is the build weight, as in the pictures its 10.705 complete.

I swopped the wheels with my BigTop ones, which are exactly the same, but have maxxis and an XTR cassette, drops weight to 10.550, I'm convinced with something as small as a lighter chain I can get to below 10.5 easy...

No ride yet, will have to wait until the weekend....

Edited by TheV