Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Riding blind....

now I know people have said I should open my eyes when coming round a corner and suddenly there is a unexpected drop.

G

yea....The first enduro race me and mate did there we rode most of the SP's blind..(we were luigat on the saturday practise)...anyhow, you know how it is...race day, eye of the tiger and rode well beyond our talent..this is where I saw the value of that fork.

Forgiving comes to mind

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea....The first enduro race me and mate did there we rode most of the SP's blind..(we were luigat on the saturday practise)...anyhow, you know how it is...race day, eye of the tiger and rode well beyond our talent..this is where I saw the value of that fork.

Forgiving comes to mind

You ordered your stage max yet??

I twisted my right ankle into a permanent long term problem for me during the Pyga intro to Trail there 2 months back, on the first SP at the big hill, at the top, that rocky section just after the fence, can't recall the name.

looking back I should have gone to the Dr. can see major eina down the road for myself.

... ankle was already reconstructed from a ligaments point of view.

G

Forgiving comes to mind

Very nice build Bibi! I also liked the mavics a lot on it!

ja, lotsa guys like it with the yellow CrossMax Enduro set on 

I think this is also a very situation dependant decision too though. Some might never ride hard enough to really use the 160. So might never see that kind of terrain. Skills play a big role when you're "needing" that much travel. I might be too terrified to even really push the bike that hard.

And then there's how much sag. You set, rebound speed, etc. It all makes my head spin quite frankly. Another reason why I'm getting the stage max, set up by Pat. If he thinks it's good enough, then I'm not going to need anything more.

You're right, and I am happy with my Rev when I'm gritting my teeth in a cross country race. But when push comes to shove, the rear suspension on my bike shows up the fork pretty quickly. Any half decent rock garden or proper G out and the Rev dives or can't keep up. It's not that stiff either, and the frame wheels/stem all are.

So my OneTwenty is complete :D

Thanks to Brenton (Bibi) and Zion Bikes, you guys rock :D

Thought I would bring back the customary couch photo, with added matching kittie :D

Sick bike! Congrats!

What travel are you running on the Mattoc?

[P.S. Nice kitty cat - makes me miss mine now  :unsure: ]