Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Sick bike! Congrats!

What travel are you running on the Mattoc?

[P.S. Nice kitty cat - makes me miss mine now  :unsure: ]

Running it at 140 hey...still haven't ridden it yet..Tomorrow is the day 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuan!! Looks great dude. I'm sure you'll be racking up many rad memories out on the trails. Happy Trails 

BogusOne ;) also did a very good carbon repair and reinforcement on a swingarm - very cool 

Thanks dude 

Can't get my Amarok on the couch....

What kind of a s..t driver are you??? they are good off-road and on-couch :)

What kind of a s..t driver are you??? they are good off-road and on-couch :)

LOL....I am a sh*t driver and was worried my Pyga would fall out the back of the Amarok.

Its a big couch

so ive ordered all the parts for my 120 build except my derailleur and shifter. Im going xt 1x10 , 42tooth expander on the rear , 32 up front. any one know if I need a long cage derailleur or will a medium be fine? advantages / disadvantages ?

and if any one has one in immaculate condition for sale let me know :)

If you never plan to go double up front, or bigger up front, then you'll get away with a medium cage,

but there is no price difference between medium and long, so get a long... then you got the option for later.

G

so ive ordered all the parts for my 120 build except my derailleur and shifter. Im going xt 1x10 , 42tooth expander on the rear , 32 up front. any one know if I need a long cage derailleur or will a medium be fine? advantages / disadvantages ?

and if any one has one in immaculate condition for sale let me know :)

My bike isn't a Pyga but it came with a full XT 2x10 group and med cage (GS) RD. This same RD is working just fine as a 1x10 with converted 11-42 cassette. The GS RD has a 39t capacity and your 11-42 cassette only needs 31t.

If you go standard 2x10 you'll need 37t capacity ( 38-26 with 11-36 cassette). I was able to use 38-24 on the front with the med cage.

Chain growth can be an issue though. Not sure how much chain growth you get on the Pyga.

Edited by JXV