Post your Pyga

PYGA1

I hear the new Graphite frames are hitting the shelves soon (overdue). If anyone is upgrading, Id love to buy an Xlarge OneTen29 frame. contact me corw@pbt.co.za if you are going to upgrade in Jan 2016. Would love to get my hands on one.

Graphite frames? :|

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, Carbon :) The thing I cant afford :)

When i bought in Oct they said i could wait for Dec... but it was just a bit out of the price range. Still is. Very happy with the 2015 OneTen29 that I got in Oct.

Still dont know where the 'graphite' came from... must be the holiday spirit. The brain is shutting down.

Edited by xCorWin

Yeh, Carbon :) The thing I cant afford :)

When i bought in Oct they said i could wait for Dec... but it was just a bit out of the price range. Still is.

Still dont know where the 'graphite' came from... must be the holiday spirit. The brain is shutting down.

well just a polymorph of carbon :)

Pbt... With Loekie, Andreas, Floris?

G

I hear the new Graphite frames are hitting the shelves soon (overdue). If anyone is upgrading, Id love to buy an Xlarge OneTen29 frame. contact me corw@pbt.co.za if you are going to upgrade in Jan 2016. Would love to get my hands on one.

We're busy with our third Stage build since yesterday. But this one is an orange Max custom build with Hope, DVO etc. Gonna be sweet!

How on earth did you get your frames? Mine has been shipped, but couriers are not delivering yet due to Christmas load....

I will be selling my 110 shortly, my Max is being built at the moment and I've been informed by SWMBO that I have to sell my current bike before the new one is allowed in the front door...

Tom

I will be selling my 110 shortly, my Max is being built at the moment and I've been informed by SWMBO that I have to sell my current bike before the new one is allowed in the front door...

Tom

Selling the whole thing, or just the frame? Send me a private message regarding price? It is an Xlarge?

Edited by xCorWin

come now guys, anyone/everyone thats busy building, we need pictures.

especially us poor souls thats medium frames that have a fair wait still ahead.

This time I might have been the first that ordered but because of my genes....won't be first to ride my bike. :(

G

Edited by awesme

How on earth did you get your frames? Mine has been shipped, but couriers are not delivering yet due to Christmas load....

Jason collected two frames from Hilton when they did the heli drop in the Drakensburg last week. The other came via courier yesterday. I guess we are just special :D

Will post pics of the custom Max when we are done with it today George.