Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on popping into his shop on Monday, will have a loooook.

G

That's when Grant gets back, and he has our wheels and some other bits....

So. Here she is. We had an AWESOME build day with Grant at Sprocket & Jack. What a legend. So cool to be involved in the build of this special machine. I still need to do some final tweaks, so just one picture for now. So happy I can finally Post my Pyga!

post-48219-1451854021,7434.jpg

Edited by SimpleDom

So. Here she is. We had an AWESOME build day with Grant at Sprocket & Jack. What a legend. So cool to be involved in the build of this special machine. I still need to do some final tweaks, so just one picture for now. So happy I can finally Post my Pyga!

attachicon.gif20160103_185510.jpg

Beautiful build. You are going to enjoy the Epic on that machine!

awesome, congrats, and there I thought they'd be building it today.

G

attachicon.gif20160103_185510.jpg

awesome, congrats, and there I thought they'd be building it today.

G

Luckily for us, Grant was as excited as us to build these bikes! We were building all afternoon in his shop yesterday. I'll never do it any other way again!

dammmmmm, now I want my frame even more. 

G

Luckily for us, Grant was as excited as us to build these bikes! We were building all afternoon in his shop yesterday. I'll never do it any other way again!