Yellow Saddle - Johan Bornman - Rant

Rudi Pollard

And to think this whole thread started with a careless whisper!!

And the OP who is trying to be a CFA wanted to "gooi" the CPA at someone…

Have to agree here. In all honesty, for me the really sad part is that time can never mend, the careless whispers of a good friend. To the heart and mind, ignorance is kind there's no comfort in the truth, pain is all you'll find. That is my last word on the topic. 'Nuff said.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why as a business person its better to settle amicably even if you are in the right (also problems with employees) because if you don't, the next thing you know the embittered mofo is posting all sorts of k@k stories on forums about you because their fragile egos have taken a bit of a ding. The customer (thinks they) are always right. Although sometimes battle lines have to be drawn.

I once took a R2k loss on a laptop because of a dead pixel which the pedantically anal customer wasn't happy with. Thank you and goodbye!

Since this fred das derailed 10 pages ago...let's talk more about those stretchy chains!!

I've got one on now that is so stretchy that i HAVE to use Squirt to keep it in place!!

when i'm finished with it one day...and eventually replaces it...I'm gonna use it to keep my long socks up... Safari suit style!

Since this fred das derailed 10 pages ago...let's talk more about those stretchy chains!!

I've got one on now that is so stretchy that i HAVE to use Squirt to keep it in place!!

when i'm finished with it one day...and eventually replaces it...I'm gonna use it to keep my long socks up... Safari suit style!

Are they coming back into fashion? Eccentric1 will be so pleased :ph34r:

Where's 'Slowbee' to shut this baby down?

C'mon, Mod Police, pull the plug.

:-p

Agreed. Forum clutter, please remove.

Geez, I can't do 19 pages, so if somebody already mentioned this, my apologies.

It would appear that most commenters that I have read are scared shitless of Johan, for there is no logic in their reasoning. What happened before the morning of the course is immaterial.

In the end, the course fee was paid in full, for the week-end in Q. The course could not go ahead due to Johan's absence, so he has to refund in full. Period.

In fact, there is a case to be made that he also need to re-imburse incidental expenses incurred by the 2b course-goers...

Here's a tip: create a neutral analogy, if you find it difficult to remain objective --> you've been house hunting. Estate agent spend months with you finding the perfect home. you end up buying and paid a deposit. The sale falls through. The EA argues the months spend and informs you he is keeping the deposit.

will you "+1" this action?

Edited: spelling/grammar

Edited by Akon

It's like a messy divorce....the longer the battle, the more it costs everyone. End result.....No winner.