Bought a frame on the hub and member not sending it

hostokolosh

I bought a frame and fork about 6 weeks ago from a felow hubber.

Paid in full for the frame and fork but no show.

i have tried to report the add but what happens after that?

i see the guy has been online again to day.

any sugestions.

I referd the same hubber on to a freind of mine and im concerned that he mey do it to more hubbers. as he has advertised other adds.

at least i could warn my freind..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently had a issue that I posted and named the hubber,he did to his credit contact me and rectify the situation afterwards.

it is important to list the offender,and give him a chance to rectify the issue.

Name and shame. He should have posted the item the day after your deposit showed in his account. Three days at the most and you should have received a tracking number by now at least!

Even if there is some sort of issue or reason why its not sent within 6 weeks, that is more than enough time to contact they buyer and explain the situation. If you didn't get your purchase a few days after you paid, there is enough reason to worry as most of the purchases on the hub is based on trust. If someone can't be trusted it is best to eliminate the chance of scamming more hubbers.

Oh no, not again. This is becoming an all too common occurance on the Hub. Is there no "rule" we could adopt?

I know name and shame works. It helped me come right.

6 weeks, flame the bugger properly. Have you tried to phone him?

Im buy basicly all my stuff on-line and through the post. Go to the police station, make a criminal case, mail him the case number.... Problem solved. Happened to me once.. my item was couriered to my door the next day:)

typo

Edited by braailegend

Wat? 6 weke? Nee donner! Daar is geen verskoning nie. Ek hoop jy gee vir hom slegte terugvoering op die transaksie.

Name the bastard!!! Only time I buy off hub is if I can meet guy and give him cash and take item from the seller. Or if I have bought from seller before!!