Any Lance jokes doing the rounds

xamnam

Results came in from the Texas 'Who has the most balls' competition. Chuck Norris beat Lance Armstrong, by three!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take my hat off to Lance Armstrong, he's cheated for 7 years using drugs. I did drugs once and I couldn't leave my room for a week.

You know, there's been so many people stripped of their titles for the Tour de France due to doping lately. I was in France in 2003 and I rented a bicycle to go sight seeing. They called me up yesterday and told me I've been officially placed 23rd in that year's Tour de France.

I find myself wondering about the future of the sport of cycling. And then I realize: the Sky's the limit.

Funny how we get kicks out of others missery FFS.

Schadenfreude - the germans invented it, we perfected it.

What do Elton John and Lance Armstrong have in common?

They both took regular shots to butt and deny they ever tested positive...

Joke? Yeah - there is another thread called 'Indurain says he still believes Lance is innocent'...

Add Sanchez & Valverde

And one for the 'you can make it up' category, a book shop in Scotland has repositioned, and repriced, their stock of Armstrong books:

post-19702-0-37169400-1351071071_thumb.jpg

I luuuurve it!...

most people are so fickle in their support of anything and anyone because they want to be liberal and PC and some I guess just follow the opinion of those who shout the loudest and the most often[sic]... this is why media is a a farce... their support can be likened to Manchester United supporters:you only hear them when they win - which seems to be quite often now (perhaps not the best analogy)... I am a Newcastle Supporter... yup win or loose...

I support Lance Armstrong!!!clap.gif clap.gif

All the races he won... he did win... and the lives he changed... he did change them... all the people he inspired... he did inspire them... myself included!